Forza Motor sports 6 announced

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jan 13, 2015, 02:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

It seems MS decided to announce the this years forza a head of E3, due to the detroit auto show. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

They could have at least shown the actual game model.

Rorono

They could have at least shown the actual game model.

At this point in time it's probably still a cardboard cutout.

Sorry. I had to.

Mmm_fish_tacos

At this point in time it's probably still a cardboard cutout.

Sorry. I had to.

lol, I'm sure.

Raven

Xbox fanboys losing their minds right now. Apparently, Forza 6 being announced automatically trumps anything and everything announced by Nintendo and Sony over the last year.

DD_Bwest

i was going to make a joke about if this was one of the surprises, because it was so fudgy obvious it was coming lol

halo forza fable!

Raven

i was going to make a joke about if this was one of the surprises, because it was so fudgy obvious it was coming lol

halo forza fable!

All we need now is confirmation of a remastered Gears of War trilogy and the usual suspects are lined up.

DD_Bwest

All we need now is confirmation of a remastered Gears of War trilogy and the usual suspects are lined up.
pretty much, i expect that as an e3 surprise.   well probably see another old ip come back as well

the-pi-guy

Jan 13, 2015, 02:54 AM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 03:00 AM by the-pi-guy

"Gears of War IV with an unknown release date"

And it will be hailed as unmatched by anything Sony has until the year it releases. 

Dr. Pezus

What a surprise! I can't hold my excitement!

the-pi-guy

What a surprise! I can't hold my excitement!

I agree with that other comment someone made. 
They've announced 2 Forza games in less than 8 months. 

Raven

Seems some of them didn't learn their lesson with Forza 5. Some of them are saying, "My god this game looks amazing".

Dr. Pezus

Seems some of them didn't learn their lesson with Forza 5. Some of them are saying, "My god this game looks amazing".
This is the in-game model, bro

Mmm_fish_tacos

Lol, its all.live footage. Not a single bit of game was shown. It was just a recut of the Ford gt anocument trailer.

the-pi-guy

Go Up