Forza Motor sports 6 announced

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jan 13, 2015, 02:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

That is a pretty weird way to announce the next game. No footage at all and they're basically just revealing a new car...

the-pi-guy

Lol, its all.live footage. Not a single bit of game was shown. It was just a recut of the Ford gt anocument trailer.

Certain?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jan 13, 2015, 03:23 AM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 03:26 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos

Certain?

yep, not sure if this will work here but

Mmm_fish_tacos

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/12/2016-ford-gt-official/?icid=autoblog|trend|2016-ford-gt#image-8

fudge it, scroll down to the second video

Mmm_fish_tacos

K I found the same video on youtube.  Check it, same shame.

Legend

Nice.

Not a suprise, but now it's official. Guess E3 will be when they actually show it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

i'm not a fan of racing games :/
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Rorono

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=147146873

And this guy thinks it's autovista.

"FordGTGuy"

welp
marketing deal doing wonders already.

ethomaz

Well it was expected.

I want to see how MS will lose this generation because the Forza 5 didn't paid itself (sold low numbers and the most part was free)... I don't expect Forza 6 with good numbers too.

Max King of the Wild

Jan 13, 2015, 02:38 PM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 02:40 PM by Max King of the Wild

Well it was expected.

I want to see how MS will lose this generation because the Forza 5 didn't paid itself (sold low numbers and the most part was free)... I don't expect Forza 6 with good numbers too.
dude, only game with real good numbers were the two that had forced bundles (2&3). Forza was NEVER a heavy seller and only seemed to be due to ms bloating the numbers.

Raven

I'm interested to see if the Forza Motorsport name was damaged by Forza 5. A 79 critical average in a franchise known for getting 90+ and low sales by comparison. Yes, it had a lower install base to work with but it also had the advantage that the previous Forza titles were highly regarded and it was a launch title which meant its sales were inflated thanks to people simply buying whatever was available for lack of options. I'm also interested in seeing if Turn 10 can actually produce another entry in the franchise that critics receive well or if, like Polyphony Digital has, they've lost their touch. I also think that the traditional track-based racing games are going to decline in popularity this generation as more people seem to want a greater sense of freedom in their games.

Max King of the Wild

That is a pretty weird way to announce the next game. No footage at all and they're basically just revealing a new car...
doesn't sony get shame on by Ms fans for stuff similar to that? (aka cgi trailers)

Max King of the Wild

For nearly a decade, the "Forza Motorsport" franchise has been the premier racing series for Xbox fans all over the world. The first "Forza Motorsport" game launched in 2005 and was immediately one of the must-have games for the Xbox. The same was true of the "Forza" games that launched for the Xbox 360 in the following years, as the series quickly solidified its place in the racing game pantheon.

Naturally, "Forza Motorsport 5" for Xbox One was no exception, as the game was lauded by critics and consumers alike as the best-looking and most realistic racing game of this or any other generation. Perhaps not surprisingly given its lofty status as the Xbox One's first killer app, today Turn 10 Studios announced that "Forza Motorsport 5" has been embraced by Xbox One fans worldwide, with more than one-third of console owners purchasing the game since its November 22 launch. This makes it the best-selling racing game by console attach over the past decade1.

Raven

doesn't sony get shame on by Ms fans for stuff similar to that? (aka cgi trailers)

Everything has been okay for Microsoft but not okay for Sony this gen as far as they're concerned. Just look at Indie titles or digital-only. Ori and the Blind Forest can't get enough praise but mention Rime and it's just an Indie title. Resogun wasn't allowed to be mentioned but have you seen Killer Instinct (prior to becoming retail)? Remasters like The Last of Us are just cash-ins but The Master Chief Collection is a clear thank you to the fans. Games like Forza Horizon 2, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, and Project Spark also being on PC and/or 360 still count as exclusive but don't dare mention Final Fantasy XIV, Guilty Gear Xrd, and LittleBigPlanet 3 or upcoming games like Planetside 2, Persona 5, or Tearaway Unfolded (even though it's not really a port).

Go Up