PS4 sales disappoint for the first time, sells 18.5 (10.9m PS+ subs)

Started by Dr. Pezus, Jan 06, 2015, 12:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

The sales are still excellent, ofcourse. Just perhaps not quite as excellent as we were led to believe.

I also didn't see that many awful posts on VGC :(

that sounds like a request.   on a scale of 1 to 10 how awful do you want me to be?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

ethomaz

Xevross

lol

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/01/06/attempting-to-understand-how-on-earth-sony-has-sold-18-5m-ps4s

Kinda puts it into perspective " The PS4 is approaching a quarter of the total sales of the PS3 in just the first year". To think that this will be its lowest selling year for quite a while too

Dr. Pezus

Kinda puts it into perspective " The PS4 is approaching a quarter of the total sales of the PS3 in just the first year". To think that this will be its lowest selling year for quite a while too
Except it's not quite a quarter of PS3 sales!!

Dr. Pezus

"And yes, that's still sold to consumers, not shipped to retailers, a metric often used to put a positive spin on lower sales."

I like this guy already!

Rorono

Dr. Pezus

Rorono

Oh.. i don't like reading forbes so I didn't click xD

mustacheman

that sounds like a request.   on a scale of 1 to 10 how awful do you want me to be?

Let's keep it nice and safe for now; makes my life easier and you've got a competition to win!

Also I know it was just a joke thing but no way will the X1 cap out at 24mil. It will also be quite something for the Wii U to hit 22mil :/

ethomaz

Also I know it was just a joke thing but no way will the X1 cap out at 24mil. It will also be quite something for the Wii U to hit 22mil :/

They are the Xbox and GC numbers... they only chanced the labels.

mustacheman

They are the Xbox and GC numbers... they only chanced the labels.

Ah, well that makes a little bit more sense then!

BananaKing

The sales are still excellent, ofcourse. Just perhaps not quite as excellent as we were led to believe.

I also didn't see that many awful posts on VGC :(

Just look for ones for a user that has his dog as an avatar

Go Up