3d paper diorama

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jan 04, 2015, 05:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Looks like im going to be busy trying to make some of these for my game room. Check out this guys facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/PaperDiorama

He's got a lot of cool shame on his site. Wonder how much one of these would sell for?

Raven

That's cool as shame.

Mmm_fish_tacos

That's cool as shame.

yeah, i wanted to buy one. but the guy doesn't sell. I think he should be cause he could make some good money from them. But I also know how nintendo can be. But theres really nothing they can do if they are made a limited quantities.

Xevross

Woah, they look awesome!

BasilZero

Dayum sons

I would buy them too ;(

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm going to get the stuff i need to do this some time this week. I'll post photos of mine here when i get it done. They don't seem hard to do. They guys plans can be found here, at least most of them.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!ENEXHRba!3dsjRSVoGB5T_WjL3X_vpg

Mmm_fish_tacos

This is also on my list, funny thing i just picked up a nes controller the other day.

Legend

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well i picked up almost everything i needed to make a zelda map, I have to swing by best buy tomorrow and get some ink for the printer and some high quality paper. I decided to go big, which might have been a mistake for my first project but it's going to be 16" x 20". 

Does anyone know of a way to easily print out something that size on multiple pieces of paper? I've come up with a method but it's a pain and will be time consuming. Google searches have left me in frustration.

darkknightkryta

Well i picked up almost everything i needed to make a zelda map, I have to swing by best buy tomorrow and get some ink for the printer and some high quality paper. I decided to go big, which might have been a mistake for my first project but it's going to be 16" x 20". 

Does anyone know of a way to easily print out something that size on multiple pieces of paper? I've come up with a method but it's a pain and will be time consuming. Google searches have left me in frustration.

Business Depot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Business Depot.

Usually places like that won't let you copy copyrighted work.

the-pi-guy

Usually places like that won't let you copy copyrighted work.

Copyright does not prohibit all copying or replication. In the United States, the fair use doctrine, codified by the Copyright Act of 1976 as 17 U.S.C. Section 107, permits some copying and distribution without permission of the copyright holder or payment to same. The statute does not clearly define fair use, but instead gives four non-exclusive factors to consider in a fair use analysis. Those factors are:

the purpose and character of one's use
the nature of the copyrighted work
what amount and proportion of the whole work was taken, and
the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.[34]

Fight them. 

darkknightkryta

I don't think the clerk cares...

Mmm_fish_tacos

How much would you guys pay for one if you wanted one?