Martin saw Uncharted 4

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 05, 2014, 04:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

- They showed some tests where Drake going through a bit of tall grass and how every straw react to his movements while also responding to the wind. It was crazy.

http://translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&sl=no&u=http://www.pressfire.no/nyheter/PS4/9079/norske-martin-fikk-se-uncharted-4&prev=search

No idear if true. 

Legend

Did you just translate canadian?

Also sounds fake. Only the power of the cloud fould do that!

the-pi-guy

Did you just translate canadian?

Also sounds fake. Only the power of the cloud fould do that!

Spoiler for Hidden:
Norwegian from the great country of Norwegia

It might be fake....

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
Norwegian from the great country of Norwegia

It might be fake....

"Idear" = norwegian, I guess I can see that.

the-pi-guy

"Idear" = norwegian, I guess I can see that.

Hmmmm, sure we'll go with that.... 

kitler53

i have every faith that ND will put out a technically impressive game.  i am curious if they change up the gameplay though.  3 just didn't have the wow factor that 2 did even if it was technically better.  coming off the excellence that was TLoU and with the new found power that is next gen hardware i have hopes the change up the formula a bit and for the better.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

i have every faith that ND will put out a technically impressive game.  i am curious if they change up the gameplay though.  3 just didn't have the wow factor that 2 did even if it was technically better.  coming off the excellence that was TLoU and with the new found power that is next gen hardware i have hopes the change up the formula a bit and for the better.

I want them to make it more personal. Kind of like TLoU. IMO Uncharted 3 was a step in the right direction (maybe just not a big enough step)

kitler53

I want them to make it more personal. Kind of like TLoU. IMO Uncharted 3 was a step in the right direction (maybe just not a big enough step)

i agree.  and based on the 1 trailer we have so far i think we'll get our wish.  still,.. i just want to know if they will change up the gamplay at all.  i feel like there is "more" that can be done with the climbing mechanic.  it's too basic for my tastes.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

kitler53

DD_Bwest

one more month until well probably get to see it :D

NeverDies

Can't wait! I always loved the Uncharted series.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

darkknightkryta

i agree.  and based on the 1 trailer we have so far i think we'll get our wish.  still,.. i just want to know if they will change up the gamplay at all.  i feel like there is "more" that can be done with the climbing mechanic.  it's too basic for my tastes.

After what they did with Uncharted 3's climbing mechanic, I'm not sure there is.

Legend

After what they did with Uncharted 3's climbing mechanic, I'm not sure there is.

What did they do with 3?

darkknightkryta

What did they do with 3?

They added gun play. So you have to go from position to position via climbing while gunning down enemies. Plus using the sides of buildings as cover.  It was crazy