PS Plus, keep games forever?

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 05, 2014, 03:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Legend

Would be cool but it really doesn't affect me. Now with online play, people sub anyway.

Sounds smart for marketing.

kitler53

not the thread i was expecting so i'm going to ignore the OP and give the answer i wanted to..

YES PLEASE!!  i know it is dumb but there is a warm fuzzy i get from knowing i "own" the game and on some game i just want to contribute my monies to support the developer and hopefully get more great work from that.  i wouldn't upgrade every ps+ game to a full license but i really wish sony would give me an option to make that upgrade that didn't require letting my ps+ subscription lapse.  if i could i would certainly give my money to the things like strider,.. that was sooo good.   outland was another one i wish i could have payed for after the fact.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

not the thread i was expecting so i'm going to ignore the OP and give the answer i wanted to..

YES PLEASE!!  i know it is dumb but there is a warm fuzzy i get from knowing i "own" the game and on some game i just want to contribute my monies to support the developer and hopefully get more great work from that.  i wouldn't upgrade every ps+ game to a full license but i really wish sony would give me an option to make that upgrade that didn't require letting my ps+ subscription lapse.  if i could i would certainly give my money to the things like strider,.. that was sooo good.   outland was another one i wish i could have payed for after the fact.

What was the thread you were expecting? 
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137452111&postcount=89

kitler53

What was the thread you were expecting? 
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137452111&postcount=89

from the title i was expecting news about being able to "purchase" my ps+ games at a heavily discounted rate to upgrade to a full license instead of the expiring license. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Cool. I don't play MP often so this would perhaps get me to be more selective with my sub

darkknightkryta

If this is true, I expect only shovelware from here on out.

7H3

hmm after reading all the commment in the thread I have no idea what is going on here... op fail
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

hmm after reading all the commment in the thread I have no idea what is going on here... op fail

It's a mystery!

Shinobi-san

this would be pretty awesome if true. To be honest i doubt this will have a negative impact on the subs, especially considering that + is mandatory for PS4 MP.

Its a cheap and easy way to earn goodwill among the user base :)
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/