GTA V - First Person(UPDATED with ps3/ps4 comparison)

Started by DD_Bwest, Nov 04, 2014, 05:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

DD_Bwest

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/11/04/grand-theft-auto-v-a-new-perspective?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

very interested.. lol

and maybe a sign of the future? just think about this for a second,  GTA VI Morpheus edition!

Legend

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DD_Bwest

well your OP is better, but i still beat you lol

Legend

kitler53

but seriously,..  i'm not liking this.  not that i'm a GTA fan or anything but i like 3rd person moreso than 1st person.  please don't let everything become 1st person.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DD_Bwest

but seriously,..  i'm not liking this.  not that i'm a GTA fan or anything but i like 3rd person moreso than 1st person.  please don't let everything become 1st person.
i would assume its only an option.     WHich would be awesome if most games did that lol

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

NeverDies

This looks really freaking awesome!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BasilZero

Mmm_fish_tacos

BananaKing

you can switch between third and first person in a single button. i agree, GTA is a third person game, keep it that way. i like the extra feature, but i hope it stays that way. keep the core of the game third person oriented.

as far as the trailer goes, it looks fudgy awesome. honestly now i wanna play it again and play it all in first person. gosh is trevor an awesome character too.

Mmm_fish_tacos

you can switch between third and first person in a single button. i agree, GTA is a third person game, keep it that way. i like the extra feature, but i hope it stays that way. keep the core of the game third person oriented.

as far as the trailer goes, it looks fudgy awesome. honestly now i wanna play it again and play it all in first person. gosh is trevor an awesome character too.

I killed Trevor.. *cries

BananaKing