Gamers club unlocked for 15.

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Nov 02, 2014, 10:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

I just picked up a 15 dollar att burner phone and got Gcu for free!

Follow the how to on gaf.http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=923953

Do it now before they realize how stupid they are!

NeverDies

<--- Might be visiting a Best Buy tomorrow.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

it is supposed to be priced @ $100 stand alone price since price drop, last week they were running a special to get it for $30 with a new game purchase of $40 or more
great deal for gamers in general %20 off new games and a lot of games are qualified for the "get $10" promotion which is a gift card to use at best buy
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

it is supposed to be priced @ $100 stand alone price since price drop, last week they were running a special to get it for $30 with a new game purchase of $40 or more
great deal for gamers in general %20 off new games and a lot of games are qualified for the "get $10" promotion which is a gift card to use at best buy

Yes, and i was going to pick it up tonight along with cod. But they are having this crazy deal if you buy a phone you get it for free. So that what i did, i bought the cheapest prepaid phone they have which is 15 dollars, effectively saving myself 15 dollars and i now have a back up phone or a cheap christmas present. Such a good deal, and now every new game will cost me 48 dollars instead of 60. This is the best thing to happen to gaming in a long time. I just don't see how they can sustain these prices but what ever, i'll get in on it while it's still good. And now i'll preorder every game that i'm interested in. Because like you said a lot of game qualify for the 10 dollar gift card, making a new game 38 dollars. You can save these gift cards over time and get a free game or even a system if your a heavy game buyer. Also, they gave me 40 dollars for dive club, so you could pre order get a 10 dollar gift card, pay 48 dollars for it, play the game, trade the game while the value is still high and basically get paid to play. lol.

7H3

well the stats are as follows for the unlocked gamer's club members:
12 transactions a year which is 5 times the average bby member
$1000 a year on gaming which is 6 times the average bby members
$2300 a year in general which is 3 times the average bby member

so on average unlocked members spend an extra $1300 a year in best buy which is a lil bit more than the average best buy customer... so best buy wants the gamers shopping at best buy since they spend more money on average that normal customers. Also its such a great deal for gamers why shop anywhere else?

Mmm_fish_tacos

well the stats are as follows for the unlocked gamer's club members:
12 transactions a year which is 5 times the average bby member
$1000 a year on gaming which is 6 times the average bby members
$2300 a year in general which is 3 times the average bby member

so on average unlocked members spend an extra $1300 a year in best buy which is a lil bit more than the average best buy customer... so best buy wants the gamers shopping at best buy since they spend more money on average that normal customers. Also its such a great deal for gamers why shop anywhere else?

Where did you get those numbers?

Legend

What are the details on gamers club?

Mmm_fish_tacos

What are the details on gamers club?

20 percent off new games, 10 dollar gift cards for pre order select games, 10 percent extra trade, 10 percent off used games.

Legend

20 percent off new games, 10 dollar gift cards for pre order select games, 10 percent extra trade, 10 percent off used games.

Do those apply on top of other promotions?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do those apply on top of other promotions?

Yes!

Legend

7H3

Where did you get those numbers?

its a secret :P

the "get $10" promotion is not part of the UGC its for anyone and its only on select games (though most AAA titles are on that list)
Also when you sign up right now there are 2 coupons you get with your UGC membership: %50 off a strategy guide; buy 2 get 1 free used games
... also (again :P) the discounts works on best buy .com as well

7H3

the $30 promotion with game thing is still going on apparently too lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah. Lol. Let's see 90 with a game or 15? Hmm...

7H3

Yeah. Lol. Let's see 90 with a game or 15? Hmm...

well i think the intention was for most people to buy a more expensive phone lol! good find though!