Killzone sf reaches 3 million unique players

Started by Legend, Nov 02, 2014, 04:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Dr. Pezus

What about buyers? ;o

Does that include those who played the free MP?

Legend

What about buyers? ;o

Good question.

Shinobi-san

What about buyers? ;o

I would imagine that number refers to all the unique players including those that participated in the free MP. Still an impressive number though.

I still feel that Sony and GG have missed a big opportunity here with Killzone in that the game was mediocre. People wont be rushing to buy the next Killzone. The beginning of a generation is the perfect time to start a new franchise or rebuild one in the case of Killzone.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Dr. Pezus

I would imagine that number refers to all the unique players including those that participated in the free MP. Still an impressive number though.

I still feel that Sony and GG have missed a big opportunity here with Killzone in that the game was mediocre. People wont be rushing to buy the next Killzone. The beginning of a generation is the perfect time to start a new franchise or rebuild one in the case of Killzone.

Yeah and the same thing happened with Knack and now DC. They're really fudgy up their new-IPs/re-imaginings this gen

Shinobi-san

Yeah and the same thing happened with Knack and now DC. They're really fudgy up their new-IPs/re-imaginings this gen

Got a feeling its going to happen with The Order as well. Bloodborne looks like it will actually be really good though.

Thats like 1 hit out of 5...they need to get that hit ratio up.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

Knack was a cult hit.

SF was great.

darkknightkryta

Knack is a great game.  Not sure why it gets the hate that it does :/.

Shadowfall had a checkpoint issue.  Overall level design was really good.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think sony is getting graded harder than ms this gen. Engadget was streaming cod, I asked him how he felt about ps4 because he kept going on how people needed to buy an Xbox One. He told me he thought it was a great system with a awesome controller that lacked any must have exclusives.

Like really? I would have regretregrets buying the xbox one day one. The games have been dry for a year, then they finally get a couple of so so games and it's all rairainbows and roses?

Raven

3 million unique players. All of them disappointed or lying to themselves.

Legend

3 million unique players. All of them disappointed or lying to themselves.

SF was pretty good and the mp was great.

Raven

SF was pretty good and the mp was great.

Denial.