Sony Report 13.5 million PS4 shipped as of Sept 30th!

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 31, 2014, 06:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

PS4 after next shipment (~19-20m) will do more than Wii U lifetime sales... like in 2020 Wii U will have less than 20 million sales yet.

Oh I see, yeah PS4 LTD shipments will be about 20m and I can't see WiiU doing more than that LT. Its a tricky one though

Legend

Already has.

Oh now I understand.

Sadly it seems likely.

Dr. Pezus

i just assumed it was completely sold out. so 4.2 shipped. guess i was wrong.

That is impossible

Dr. Pezus

And don't forget vr!

That'll bring ps4 to a whole new market, and give a bigger bump than kinect imo.

Depends on how late they are to the market

Legend

Depends on how late they are to the market

PM will be first.

Max King of the Wild

Ya know, seeing that there was a 300k difference between sales and ps4 at the end of Dec and remembering how supply constrained it was with much less markets... I'd say there's no way in hell wii u has less than that globally. I always said there is a minimum that could be on shelves before it would be hard to find one.

Dr. Pezus

Ya know, seeing that there was a 300k difference between sales and ps4 at the end of Dec and remembering how supply constrained it was with much less markets... I'd say there's no way in heck wii u has less than that globally. I always said there is a minimum that could be on shelves before it would be hard to find one.

Good point. PS4 was incredibly hard to find back then

mustacheman

That is a lot of consoles. Good job Sony!

Also just noticed Pezus' post count, 6666. It's a sign. Everybody run!

7H3

GAF didn't allow necro but this thread...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489769

lol lol lol

a hahahaha all the people predicting PC's to be the master gaming race lolololol
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up