The Official Share Play Thread (PS4)

Started by Dr. Pezus, Oct 29, 2014, 04:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

With PS4 update 2.00 now out I think we need a thread for organizing Share Plays with our fellow forum friends. Request or offer games to Share Play in here and preferably give a timeframe for when you can/want to do it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I want to, layer tonight. Then it's back to the destiny grind.

Xevross

Just played sports friends with my brother, pretty fun game and an alright suggestion for share play

Dr. Pezus

I'm up for Share Play today! I have TLoU:R, Destiny, inFAMOUS, MGS: GZ, FIFA 15 demo (;o) and the PS Plus games (Towerfall, baby!)!

darkknightkryta

I'm up for Share Play today! I have TLoU:R, Destiny, inFAMOUS, MGS: GZ, FIFA 15 demo (;o) and the PS Plus games (Towerfall, baby!)!

What time?

Xevross

Is that it? :(

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Afraid so lol
Now and until 2-3 hours from now

I'm at my dad's now so connection is slow but when I get back home on sunday evening I'll have a better connection

Dr. Pezus

oh so that is why I can't connect!

Xevross

oh so that is why I can't connect!

Probably! Such a shame :(

Xevross

We'll have to try it another time. It should work perfectly once I get fibre optic installed

darkknightkryta

Afraid so lol
Now and until 2-3 hours from now

I don't even have your PSN :/

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oct 30, 2014, 04:45 PM Last Edit: Oct 30, 2014, 04:47 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
I tried playing ghost online. Lol Welp it was impossible. I guess all the data ghost was sending plus the stream was too much for the system to handle. I couldn't twalk into doors or even between building, my movement shot pass what I was trying to do. Did manage to get two kills, only because I had like a 20 second drop on the guys. Lol. Hope it works better when playing off line games.

darkknightkryta

Go Up