Titanfall is dead...

Started by ethomaz, Oct 25, 2014, 03:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

BTW after today (AW release) I guess even the last bit of Titanfall players will be out...

Well CoD releases affect all MP games to be fair.

Legend

BTW after today (AW release) I guess even the last bit of Titanfall players will be out...

Even destiny?

Dr. Pezus

Look at bayo 2. By switching systems it made ninty guys super invested in it. The increase on the exclusive side can be bigger than the drop on the other system.

I am looking at it and see it flopping compared to the original lol. Not the best example

Dr. Pezus

Well it's going for $10 on PC right now, probably has got quite a few new players

Legend

I am looking at it and see it flopping compared to the original lol. Not the best example

Well that's the wii u's fault!

BananaKing

Look at bayo 2. By switching systems it made ninty guys super invested in it. The increase on the exclusive side can be bigger than the drop on the other system.

and how did bayo 2 sales pan out?

Legend

ethomaz

Nov 03, 2014, 07:41 PM Last Edit: Nov 03, 2014, 07:43 PM by ethomaz

Even destiny?

Even Destiny :D

But the community is bigger so it will suffer less like it will have a good number of players yet.

And the Destiny's reset happens tomorrow... so I guess some players will use the Tuesday for Destiny events and after that play CoD until the next reset.

BasilZero

PC Titanfall would of been more successful if they had released it on Steam as well!

darkknightkryta

Except Bayo 2 isn't going to sell anywhere near what it did on the PS3/360.  On top of that, the title has a way higher budget than the first.  It's lose/lose for everyone involved.

Dr. Pezus

Do we know yet?

Well it debuted at #6 in the UK charts which wasn't that terrible but it fell completely off the top 40 the week after.

Legend

Well it debuted at #6 in the UK charts which wasn't that terrible but it fell completely off the top 40 the week after.

Blame it on the Wii U.

Go Up