Titanfall is dead...

Started by ethomaz, Oct 25, 2014, 03:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Aura7541

And this game was touted as the X1's savior... Now, it holds the title of Overhyped Game of the Generation. And jesus, 8k WW in less than a year after release.

Mmm_fish_tacos

And this game was touted as the X1's savior... Now, it holds the title of Overhyped Game of the Generation. And jesus, 8k WW in less than a year after release.

Agreed, and wellcome to the forum.

Xevross

Holy crud that's very bad! Maybe they'll end up porting it over to new platforms...

NeverDies

Hopefully they'll still make a Titanfall for the PS4, even if it's a sequel.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

on of the best meta's for a game... low player base just after about half a year since launch... TF2 seems less and less likely... if it was on PS4 they player base would probably a bit bigger on ps4 than any where else, but probably not by much
Most Hyped game of the Generation

Titanfall would be about twice as big on PS4 than on XB1. EA made a huge mistake

darkknightkryta

Titanfall would be about twice as big on PS4 than on XB1. EA made a huge mistake

The weird thing is, the complete Microsoft exclusive deal wasn't actually made until closer to launch.  I really don't understand what EA was thinking, it's not like the bad news about the Xbox didn't break out or anything.

BasilZero

Their game might of died but I'm sure the monies from the moneyhat was worth it in the long run.

Pretty sure if a TitanFall 2 comes out they'll make it multiplatform - pretty sure they'll want something that will take either the summer slot or the winter slot for a major FPS game.

Kinda odd that the next BF comes out next year o.o. CoD is going solo this year.

7H3

Their game might of died but I'm sure the monies from the moneyhat was worth it in the long run.

Pretty sure if a TitanFall 2 comes out they'll make it multiplatform - pretty sure they'll want something that will take either the summer slot or the winter slot for a major FPS game.

Kinda odd that the next BF comes out next year o.o. CoD is going solo this year.

Hardline got pushed back a few months didn't it? it was supposed to release a month ahead of COD as per usual EA releasing
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BasilZero

Hardline got pushed back a few months didn't it? it was supposed to release a month ahead of COD as per usual EA releasing

Yeah its coming out in Spring 2015 last I checked which was really odd.

ethomaz

Yeah its coming out in Spring 2015 last I checked which was really odd.

It is not really odd after the bug fest they did with BF4 at launch... this time they are being cautious because they want to give a solid game to try to avoid the same reprehension they had with BF4.

PS. The Hardline beta had a lot of bug yet. 

BananaKing

Hopefully they'll still make a Titanfall for the PS4, even if it's a sequel.

they will. they are already making the next titanfall and with PS4 sales they would be insane to not make it for PS4.

Legend

they will. they are already making the next titanfall and with PS4 sales they would be insane to not make it for PS4.

What if they pull a 180 and make it ps4 exclusive?

That'd push some sales I think.

NeverDies

It'd also piss off Microsoft, haha.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BananaKing

What if they pull a 180 and make it ps4 exclusive?

That'd push some sales I think.

and lose the millions of fans already on XB1? that would be stupid.

Legend

and lose the millions of fans already on XB1? that would be stupid.

Look at bayo 2. By switching systems it made ninty guys super invested in it. The increase on the exclusive side can be bigger than the drop on the other system.

Go Up