NHL 2014/15 - Summer is over, are you ready?

Started by DD_Bwest, Oct 08, 2014, 07:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

What the fudge is going on here.... I just walked in on a Canucks fapfest...

How's that?  North Stars fapfest.

7H3

went to a stars game last night... man are the stars a bad team lol
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Kapi96

What the fudge is going on here.... I just walked in on a Canucks fapfest...

It's great isn't it! Wanna join in? ;)

DD_Bwest

went to a stars game last night... man are the stars a bad team lol
they arent that bad, they just have terrible d, with an open style of hockey, i tihnk they have one of the highest goals against, but are in the top half for goals scored.

7H3

they play like a peewee soccer team... everyone running for the puck and their passing / formations suck
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

they play like a peewee soccer team... everyone running for the puck and their passing / formations suck
yea thats from them trying to open up the game, as well as having the D move up into the play in hopes of creating more chances.   but it if they cant play well enough that way, it  leaves the D really open, and infront of the play so they'll spend alot of time chasing the puck.  Winnipeg is pretty good at that style of hockey.   o the bright side though, its a hell of alot more fun to watch then dead puck teams lol  they slow everything down, make it into battles along the boards and behind the net,  with the D playing conservatively back to prevent any odd man rushes. so nothing happends most of the time lol Pheonix plays terrible hockey(to watch).. lol

Max King of the Wild

Corey Crawford does not deserve to play in asg

DD_Bwest

the asg is such bs now,   the fan voting crud is so stupid.

Go Up