NHL 2014/15 - Summer is over, are you ready?

Started by DD_Bwest, Oct 08, 2014, 07:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Max King of the Wild

I want to say that the Blackhawks have given up 3 break aways in a period and a half. Their D is not good.

DD_Bwest

tough second period?

DD_Bwest

Big day around the league.   all 30 teams in action!!

still trying to figure out everyones team,    i know max is the hawks.    Im guessing 7h3 is dallas.     Legend is probably the Avs,  if he follows lol

predictions for tonight for these teams,   The hawks shouldnt have a problem with buffalo, i would hope.. lol    The dallas nashville game should be a good one, although i see rinne holding on for the win there.     The avs should beat the wild,  but that could go either way.

Canucks play the oilers tonight.   they suck but somehow play good games against us.   Hoping miller can stay strong tonight!   would love a 2-0 to start the season

DD_Bwest

well i called the avs game wrong lol   thats another win for the wild..

and even though it was good for the canucks...  Burrows literally got an assist for a hand pass.. *facepalm

7H3

do any of you use the nhl app on the ps4/3 is it a paid service or what?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

ive been tempted to get it, but i can also just stream any game i want on my laptop.   pretty sure its pay service

Max King of the Wild

yes

DD_Bwest

well that was a stupidly long 6 days without the canucks playing lol  what a long week that was.    and we play the oilers again .. joy!

7H3

it would be cool if there were some links in the OP for schedules  / games and what nots :P I wanna get more into watching hockey and it would help me... but then again don't really have a way to watch currently so I'll have to look into that nhl app
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

it would be cool if there were some links in the OP for schedules  / games and what nots :P I wanna get more into watching hockey and it would help me... but then again don't really have a way to watch currently so I'll have to look into that nhl app
ill try and dig up some stuff for you tomorrow.   stars fan right? lol  i go to NHL.com for most of my news/scores/schedules/standings. it has everything thats needed and pretty easy to surf.   but im also part of a canucks blog where we have a comment chat for every game lol

there is always a way to watch sports lol never say never. ;)  ( i dont think i can post it so ill pm you)

DD_Bwest

Oct 18, 2014, 03:29 AM Last Edit: Oct 18, 2014, 04:14 AM by DD_Bwest
lol every commercial break seems to have a spot for destiny,  with emphasis on ps4 :P

CANUCKS WIN!!!  3-0 start to the season lol  but tomorrow is the first game against an actually decent team. 

Max King of the Wild

I think it's five payments of 25 dollars. You can watch 40 out of market games a week. Out of market key term. I don't get ANY blackhawks games living 40ish miles from Chicago in the burbs. However, when I was in Milwaukee I got almost all of them. So in my opinion it's only really good if you live away from your teams home

DD_Bwest

canucks lost their first game last night :(  but it was fun to watch.  much better hockey than last year lol

btw here is the schedule for the stars, it also lists the networks.    They play the canucks next :P

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=DAL

DD_Bwest

well that canucks have won again tonight :D  4 straight,  bringing them to 8-3.   thats a dang good start, much better then alot around here expected.   lets hope things keep going this way!

Max King of the Wild

well that canucks have won again tonight :D  4 straight,  bringing them to 8-3.   thats a dang good start, much better then alot around here expected.   lets hope things keep going this way!
better than the Blackhawks

Go Up