XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

There's is literally no chance Microsoft will release actual full price sales. Zero.

Xevross

Forza horizon 3 is a fantastic game, but wow is the final showcase a let down. All the showcases were super exciting and a genuine thrill, but the last one is really full and uneventful. Shame  I was hoping for something special to finish the game off.

Legend

Forza horizon 3 is a fantastic game, but wow is the final showcase a let down. All the showcases were super exciting and a genuine thrill, but the last one is really full and uneventful. Shame  I was hoping for something special to finish the game off.
How fun was it to explore the world?

Xevross

How fun was it to explore the world?
The world is great, there's lots of stuff dotted around to do and you unlock more and more as your progress. I haven't even fast travelled because the map isn't too big and I love just driving around.

the-pi-guy

Halo 5 Box Art Updated, now "Console Exclusive" | ResetEra

Saw this and sure enough it's on Amazon UK

Halo Wars 2, Quantum Break and Gears 4 have been updated with this as well in the past it seems.  

Xevross

Halo 5 Box Art Updated, now "Console Exclusive" | ResetEra

Guess I can show this to my flatmates who were thinking of getting an Xbox One for halo.

Legend

Or it could mean that it is exclusive to the xbox one console and won't be on the xbox one pc experience  ;)

Kerotan

Can't believe the one good thing Microsoft have going for Xbox which is forza releases on pc simultaneously at launch. They obviously don't give a bollix about pushing xbox no more. I wonder at the start of next gen if they even enter a new console to replace the X will they make forza console exclusive again?

Dr. Pezus

Can't believe the one good thing Microsoft have going for Xbox which is forza releases on pc simultaneously at launch. They obviously don't give a bollix about pushing xbox no more. I wonder at the start of next gen if they even enter a new console to replace the X will they make forza console exclusive again?
Well they seem to be thinking more about subscriptions so they'll probably keep pushing that. Too bad they can't get pc players to subscribe to their XBL lulz

Xevross

Yeah Forza was the only thing I really wanted an Xbox for and now I can happily play it on my PC. I think they don't care as much with pushing the xbox platform any more and just want to get more people using their services/ storefronts.

Kerotan

Yeah Forza was the only thing I really wanted an Xbox for and now I can happily play it on my PC. I think they don't care as much with pushing the xbox platform any more and just want to get more people using their services/ storefronts.
Is it not a dangerous game to play? What if only 30m buy the next gen xbox. Could lose a lot of people from their service if the PC side doesn't pick up the slack

darkknightkryta

I still want their "Steambox" equivalent. I mean a Scorpio is pretty much the best bang for your buck. But I want to be able to install Steam and my other software.

Xevross

Is it not a dangerous game to play? What if only 30m buy the next gen xbox. Could lose a lot of people from their service if the PC side doesn't pick up the slack
Oh yeah totally, I wouldn't be doing it if I were them. But I guess they thought these games weren't moving enough boxes so they put them on PC thinking it'd be more money that way.

Xevross

Forza Horizon 4 looks absolutely phenomenal. This Era thread just prompted me to buy the ultimate edition so I can start playing it in a few days :P

Kerotan

Just like yearly cods and yearly fifa's i don't know how people get hyper for annual racing games. 1 every three years is enough for me.

Horizon 4 looks good and I'm sure it will sell well but I'm not feeling the mainstream hype. The uk is this games biggest market and currently on the uk amazon site its only ranking #8 beside tomb raider although there are some big sellers ahead of it like the playstation classic and spiderman, fifa etc.

Maybe because forza is annual most people wait to get it on sale or will use game pass. Looking forward to seeing that pal charts.

Go Up