TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Let's hope NBC picks up the Expanse too. Why would they cancel it??
Old ways of doing business. The expanse is heavily watched streaming. Not so much live. This is a perfect pick up for netflixs.

BananaKing

Old ways of doing business. The expanse is heavily watched streaming. Not so much live. This is a perfect pick up for netflixs.
I hope it gets picked up. Ya'll in for a treat if it does because I finished the third book and things get fudgy awesome

Legend

Loved westworld episode.

Xevross

Loved westworld episode.
I'll watch it when I wake up probably.

Xevross

Hot dang, another amazing Westworld episode. That one had a great self-contained story.

Legend

Hot dang, another amazing Westworld episode. That one had a great self-contained story.
Yeah my favorite episode of this season.

nnodley

Spoiler for Hidden:
I really like how Maeve is becoming like a super computer who can infect and make other hosts do what she wants without voice commands.

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
I really like how Maeve is becoming like a super computer who can infect and make other hosts do what she wants without voice commands.

It was well done too. Loved the whole
Spoiler for Hidden:
witch thing. Wonder if this is all pre programmed in her or if she's controlling her fate by now.

nnodley

It was well done too. Loved the whole
Spoiler for Hidden:
witch thing. Wonder if this is all pre programmed in her or if she's controlling her fate by now.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Yeah it will be interesting to see later on.  Based on the preview for next episode they hinted that there is something in the code of the hosts that is causing a randomness to their actions.  So I'm curious to see which hosts are still just following a storyline and which are fully in control of themselves.

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
Yeah it will be interesting to see later on.  Based on the preview for next episode they hinted that there is something in the code of the hosts that is causing a randomness to their actions.  So I'm curious to see which hosts are still just following a storyline and which are fully in control of themselves.

Spoilers!

I ain't watch no preview!

nnodley

Spoilers!

I ain't watch no preview!
LOL my bad.  I honestly don't even know the context of who or why they said that.  

Xevross

Yeah I am very intregued as to what exactly is happening with Maeve. Still so many questions to answer.

Also,

Spoiler for Hidden:
I wonder who they merged Teddy with? We know that he ends up in that lake at some point as well.

nnodley

Yeah I am very intregued as to what exactly is happening with Maeve. Still so many questions to answer.

Also,

Spoiler for Hidden:
I wonder who they merged Teddy with? We know that he ends up in that lake at some point as well.

Yeah there is a part of me who like dolores like this, but her emotions swing in different directions a lot.

Spoiler from episode before yesterdays
Spoiler for Hidden:
Are we thinking that Bernard/Arnold is going to or was suppose to print a clone of Ford or is that too easy?  I'm also curious if there is anything besides immortality for cloning humans as hosts.

Xevross

Yeah there is a part of me who like dolores like this, but her emotions swing in different directions a lot.

Spoiler from episode before yesterdays
Spoiler for Hidden:
Are we thinking that Bernard/Arnold is going to or was suppose to print a clone of Ford or is that too easy?  I'm also curious if there is anything besides immortality for cloning humans as hosts.

I don't think she has emotional swings, she just hides her true intentions quite well. I really love her character.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I think that is too simple for sure. We&#39;ll probably find out what that was towards the end of the season. <br><br>There&#39;s talk of Delos creating a drone army, or using data collected for blackmail. One theory I like is that they might have been trying to create human clones/ copies of people and send those out into the world instead. Basically replacing people with their own robots.

Dr. Pezus

The Expanse picked up by Amazon!

Go Up