GOW: bet on the metacritic

Started by Legend, Apr 06, 2018, 09:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Just realised I iced this up. I thought your middle prediction was meant to be the main one and the other two could be high or low. Ah well.

Anyway really want it to hit 95 now just so one of them is right.
I wondered why you put the scores in that order lol.

the-pi-guy

I figured he didn't know what was going on.  ::)

Kerotan

I figured he didn't know what was going on.  ::)
And you just sat there quietly and said nothing. It's because of people like you Hitler did damage. You evil polar bear loving basket.

Xevross

It's right in the middle of our predictions. Good job everyone!

And mostly xev
You just had to believe!

I'd still be happier if it reached 95 and I lost, but realistically I don't think that's going to happen anymore. I just hope it doesn't fall too much and keeps at 94 :D

Dr. Pezus

You just had to believe!

I'd still be happier if it reached 95 and I lost, but realistically I don't think that's going to happen anymore. I just hope it doesn't fall too much and keeps at 94 :D
Such a gentleman.

Dr. Pezus

Amazing that it matched most of our 'max' predictions, given that we're all Sony fanboys

Xevross

Amazing that it matched most of our 'max' predictions, given that we're all Sony fanboys
Ha! Speak for yourself!

Legend

Yeah noodly is such a fanboy. Everyone else must hate sony.

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

Legend you should have a crow avatar for that 85 you predicted. Fookin shameful! Pre order of vizioneck collectors edition cancelled. All faith in you lost.

Legend

Legend you should have a crow avatar for that 85 you predicted. Fookin shameful! Pre order of vizioneck collectors edition cancelled. All faith in you lost.
I never predicted 85! That was just a worst case scenario bet. Instead we got the best case scenario!

Dr. Pezus

Yeah noodly is such a fanboy. Everyone else must hate sony.
>noodly

Lol

Kerotan

I never predicted 85! That was just a worst case scenario bet. Instead we got the best case scenario!
Excellent higher end prediction so I'll let you off! Pre order cancellation cancelled. BTW does the collectors edition of vizioneck come with a life sized statue of Mike Armbrust? Hope I spelled that right lol

Legend

Excellent higher end prediction so I'll let you off! Pre order cancellation cancelled. BTW does the collectors edition of vizioneck come with a life sized statue of Mike Armbrust? Hope I spelled that right lol
Yes it's life sized but it's actually just me, not a statue. That's why the collectors edition has a super limited quantity.

>noodly

Lol
Wait, you don't read his name that way?

Kerotan

Yes it's life sized but it's actually just me, not a statue. That's why the collectors edition has a super limited quantity.
Wait, you don't read his name that way?
You should expand the like option for posts on here.. You know on Facebook the way you can react with a

Go Up