Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Awww ::(
Poor DC.  Even though their movies deserve it.
TDK does deserve a top 5 place though. Its the best film out of those 6, although Avengers, Civil War and BP come fairly close for me.

Its a shame DC can't come anywhere near that quality anymore, WW is the closest they got and it was still some way short.

Dr. Pezus

TDK does deserve a top 5 place though. Its the best film out of those 6
By far imo

Legend

By far imo
It's weird that "serious" superhero movies don't really happen anymore.

Also Black Panther 2 officially announced.

Dr. Pezus

Annihilation is apparently on Netflix now. Still in theaters in the US

Legend

Odd...

I wanted to see it so not like I'm complaining  ::)

Legend

Booo you mislead me!

Only on netflix in Europe. I thought you meant it was theaters and netflix in the US  ::)

Dr. Pezus

Booo you mislead me!

Only on netflix in Europe. I thought you meant it was theaters and netflix in the US  ::)
Obviously  ??? ::)

Didn't know it was locked to Europe tho

Xevross

Obviously  ??? ::)

Didn't know it was locked to Europe tho
Well Europe and American netflix are very different things, it makes sense in this case for it not to be up on American netflix yet.

Dr. Pezus

Well Europe and American netflix are very different things, it makes sense in this case for it not to be up on American netflix yet.
Well Icelandic netflix is even a lot different from other European netflix regions (translation: worse)

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Spring break is being very kind to Black Panther, $700m domestic is on the cards. Overseas is doing quite well too, 1.3bn seems likely now.

the-pi-guy

Spring break is being very kind to Black Panther, $700m domestic is on the cards. Overseas is doing quite well too, 1.3bn seems likely now.
Wow, it's holding really well.  :o

Dr. Pezus

Avengers 2 trailer!

Xevross

Xevross

Black Panther has now made more money than Cap Civil War. Overseas total is only $20m behind domestic total now too.

Go Up