Stranger Things!

Dr. Pezus

Legend

How good is it so far?

Mmm_fish_tacos

How good is it so far?
Cant watch it till later tonight.

the-pi-guy

Wife and I watched a few episodes of Atypical.

A bunch of things in the show are just kinda ridiculous.

The mom pisses me off.
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><span style="font-size: 1em;" class="bbc_size">The mom is just awful. They spend like a few episodes where she&#39;s feeling guilty about cheating.&nbsp; And she keeps telling that guy off.&nbsp; And then just randomly shows up to his house and then she cheats again.&nbsp; </span><br><br><span style="font-size: 1em;" class="bbc_size"></span>
[/size]

A lot of things just seem a little over the top in the show. 

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Like in the episode I just watched, the main character goes into a random classroom. The teacher only gets upset that he doesn&#39;t use French.&nbsp; But has no problem with a HS student walking into class and talking to a girl and start kissing her.&nbsp; <br><br>

nnodley

Star Trek Discovery has been pretty dang great!  Can't wait for it to return in January

nnodley

They really just did that in The Walking Dead.  

HUGE SPOILER BELOW!
Spoiler for Hidden:
killed carl(by bite) and diverge from his storyline in the comics by a lot considering he is still alive in it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Watching now. Ill read your comment in about an hour and a half.

Mmm_fish_tacos

They really just did that in The Walking Dead.  

HUGE SPOILER BELOW!
Spoiler for Hidden:
killed carl(by bite) and diverge from his storyline in the comics by a lot considering he is still alive in it.

Thats battleship. They could have recast his character. Not close his story line. People would have gotten use to it after a few episodes.

nnodley

Thats battleship. They could have recast his character. Not close his story line. People would have gotten use to it after a few episodes.
I don't know. I'm actually glad they diverge from the comics so it keeps things a little fresh for comic readers.

Comic spoiler below about some other characters: Don't read if you read the comics and are not caught up.
Spoiler for Hidden:
In the comics andrea just got killed off in like issue 170 where she died super early in a majorly botched storyline in the show.&nbsp; And carol dies super early in the comics, but is a super badass in the show.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

I don't know if anyone else has seen Monk.  

He's a big germaphobe, and he wipes his hands after shaking hands.  There's a scene where he shakes hands with a black guy and he gets a wipe.  And then everyone who sees it gets super offended for the whole episode.  

SWORDF1SH

I'm watching Gold Rush and I'm addicted. Yeah! Sue me!

Dr. Pezus

Black Mirror is so good

SWORDF1SH

Black Mirror is so good
But is it better than Gold Rush?

Go Up