TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I think I saw some footage that hasn't aired yet so I closed it...

Dr. Pezus

I think I saw some footage that hasn't aired yet so I closed it...
Probably from  the trailers then

Just listen  to it!

Legend

Probably from  the trailers then

Just listen  to it!
Yeah I don't watch trailers for movies, games, or TV shows anymore if I'm interested. I've learned from experience that it's so much better to go in with as little knowledge as possible.

Youtube video sounds good lol

the-pi-guy

Watching this almost 2 hour long video about why Sherlock the TV series is bad. 

Basically:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=238778565&postcount=146

Dr. Pezus

Pretty slow got episode after last week

Xevross

Pretty slow got episode after last week
By pretty slow you mean it had no action, right? The plot was moving at lightning speed.

nnodley

Next episode is to be an hour and 11 minutes with the finale being an hour and 21 minutes.

Next episode should be so good!

Xevross

Next episode is to be an hour and 11 minutes with the finale being an hour and 21 minutes.

Next episode should be so good!
The avengers are all going to die

Dr. Pezus

By pretty slow you mean it had no action, right? The plot was moving at lightning speed.
Well I almost fell asleep but maybe it's because I am very tired. Seemed kind of stupid for them to go beyond the wall, I mean why??

Xevross

Well I almost fell asleep but maybe it's because I am very tired. Seemed kind of stupid for them to go beyond the wall, I mean why??
They're desperate I guess. Its a terrible plan, but its the only one they have. If they don't get Cersei on side they know they're doomed.

Legend

They're desperate I guess. Its a terrible plan, but its the only one they have. If they don't get Cersei on side they know they're doomed.
Just have a dragon pick one up and fly it to Cersei  :P

And is the spoiler thread only for what's aired on TV so far?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just have a dragon pick one up and fly it to Cersei  :P

And is the spoiler thread only for what's aired on TV so far?
Yes, Leaked episodes are banned.

Xevross

Yes, Leaked episodes are banned.
banned as discussion on here? That's good.

I think I'm going to watch it but there's no way I'd ever talk about the episode, like last time I just spoiler tagged me saying it was fantastic.

Legend

Rick and Morty is so great this year.

Go Up