Let It Die Announced (Suda51, Grasshopper/GungHo, UE4, PS4)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 01, 2014, 10:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Old but we didn't have a thread.

E3 Trailer

TGS Trailer

7H3

this is a f2p game as well isn't it? I remember seeing this at e3 and thinking it looked really cool
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

this is a f2p game as well isn't it? I remember seeing this at e3 and thinking it looked really cool

I don't know... I need to check this... I know it is like a open arena MP fighting...

BasilZero

Looks so generic and bleh.

No offense to anyone who likes this....

Mmm_fish_tacos

im with you on this one.

Xevross

Yeah this really doesn't look good

7H3

nooooooooooo hype fading

darkknightkryta

Yeah, this doesn't look very good.

the-pi-guy

I know someone disagrees, but I still wish it was Lily Bergamo. 
Visually, I loved Lily Bergamo, it's all bright and crazy, and it's probably a game I'd play just to be able to look at the visuals. 
I think this game goes too far in other ways with its visuals.  Its just over the top action and not in an enticing way. 

Raven

Should have been Lily Bergamo. Not impressed at all with what I'm seeing. Even if the game that Lily Bergamo was going to be was largely the same, the dramatic change in art style just sucks. I would have much rather preferred this in a type of anime setting.

7H3

I can't wait to play this game personally the dynamics of the gameplay are what interest me the most though... it looks like it takes place in a mad max kind of world and you have to fight for survival and loot your victims for better gear... pvp elements will be interesting as well

Max King of the Wild

What is generic about it? Don't get me wrong my reaction was "bleh " but there isn't anything really generic in what I'm seeing.

darkknightkryta

What is generic about it? Don't get me wrong my reaction was "bleh " but there isn't anything really generic in what I'm seeing.

For me it's the style.  This looks like manhunt more or less.  Folk in regular clothes running around in ugly environments.

Max King of the Wild

For me it's the style.  This looks like manhunt more or less.  Folk in regular clothes running around in ugly environments.
I don't remember having street fights in manhunt. I remember that being more stealth based. Even then I wouldn't call it generic. Having similarities to one game doesn't make it generic.

Raven

I don't remember having street fights in manhunt. I remember that being more stealth based. Even then I wouldn't call it generic. Having similarities to one game doesn't make it generic.

I think he's talking about the art style more or less.