Bug list: please report even the slightest issues you have

Started by Legend, Aug 18, 2014, 07:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

lol is there  way to increase the alerts per page?   lol i can only seem to get a small handful at a time to selected and clear, while it says i have like 104 pages lol

or maybe i clear all alerts button? lol

Legend

lol is there  way to increase the alerts per page?   lol i can only seem to get a small handful at a time to selected and clear, while it says i have like 104 pages lol

or maybe i clear all alerts button? lol
I'm trying to figure out the error. Don't worry about going page by page to clean them.

Does this link work?

(it may take a while to load)
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=alerts_popup

DD_Bwest

I'm trying to figure out the error. Don't worry about going page by page to clean them.

Does this link work?

(it may take a while to load)
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=alerts_popup
it took me to a long page with all the alerts, with large profile pics of the users who initiated the alert,  and some giant sun smiley faces lol  and let me delete them all so yay its back to zero.   now ones i get my first alert i see if its working again lol

Xevross

On my phone only I'm still getting messages saying there was an error trying to post a lot of the time. Normally have to try and post messages 2 or 3 times.

Legend

On my phone only I'm still getting messages saying there was an error trying to post a lot of the time. Normally have to try and post messages 2 or 3 times.
What error specifically pops up?

It's not a forum error so I don't see anything in the logs.

Xevross

What error specifically pops up?

It's not a forum error so I don't see anything in the logs.
Let me try again..

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.

the-pi-guy

Yes, I found this spider.  Pretty sure spiders are bugs.
Please add it to the list.

Legend

Let me try again..

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
That's odd.

It's the security system making sure you are you, but it should take hours to time out. Are you posting through wifi or is it 4G? The only thing I can think of is that your connection has changed in some way causing you to need a new session.

Xevross

That's odd.

It's the security system making sure you are you, but it should take hours to time out. Are you posting through wifi or is it 4G? The only thing I can think of is that your connection has changed in some way causing you to need a new session.
Both WiFi and 4g

Go Up