[img

the-pi-guy

Says "Original Game HAL Laboratory"

Legend

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Cute Pikachu

I think it's a new game built with Smash 4 assets. Logo is different, Link is different, they would have shown gameplay if it was just an enhanced port. Also Nintendo is only calling it Super Smash Bros(Title Pending).
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

darkknightkryta

Some one give me my money for being right ;o

Legend

I think it's a new game built with Smash 4 assets. Logo is different, Link is different, they would have shown gameplay if it was just an enhanced port. Also Nintendo is only calling it Super Smash Bros(Title Pending).
Yeah it'll be smash 4.5. Enhanced port but treated like a new title I bet.

I want to see if it is missing anything big from Wii U version. If it is, then it's probably really a full new game.

the-pi-guy

HAL hasn't worked on a SSB game since Melee.  

Legend

HAL hasn't worked on a SSB game since Melee.  
Are they making this one? The copyright thing mentioning them is used for Smash 4 too.

the-pi-guy

Are they making this one? The copyright thing mentioning them is used for Smash 4 too.
I'm not exactly sure.  
It looks like the Smash 4 trailer also included other developers.  

Legend

I'm not exactly sure. 
It looks like the Smash 4 trailer also included other developers. 
Yeah I just think they haven't announced the devs yet, kinda like they did with Metroid Prime 4: a super short tease of a title and no info to go with it.

Cute Pikachu

My guess is E3 blowout like COD and Division 2
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

My guess is E3 blowout like COD and Division 2
Well that sure seems likely. It'll be their big game releasing this year that's fun to watch gameplay of. Probably have a tournament even.

Thinking about this more, I hope they do some cool new things with it. Smash 4 released 4 years ago but it doesn't feel like it's been that long. This is their chance to mix it up like they did with BotW and Odyssey. I don't want the game to feel like an enhanced port but that could happen even if they built it from scratch.