previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Explosion 1 - Time and Space
Explosion 2 - Planets
Explosion 3 - Life
Explosion 4 - Last

Legend

I've seen it a lot of times and really love it.

Some notes:

The guy that floats down and lands on the truck, he does the exact same animation as Mads from the last trailer.

Inside Norman Reedus, he has hand prints just like on his outside skin.

The baby is what allows their light scanners to work. Passing the baby to Norman deactivates the one man's and activates Norman's.

Norman is called Sam, and is not part of Bridges.

The other man does a thumbs up to Sam, which looks identical to the baby thumbs up.

The guy that floats down seems to have his own baby, hence the light working.

The guy under the truck ages and keeps aging after the camera moves on from his closeup.

The plants in the beginning are in fast forward, not just aging fast. So I think it's actual time travel involved.

Why doesn't the man cut his throat instead of stabbing himself? He wants to die, or he has an additional goal?

We have yet to see a female in these trailers. That's surprising for a Kojima game. Is there a reason?

Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

The head in game on the right is Kojima.  
Sure? I don't see it

the-pi-guy

Sure? I don't see it
It's the same glasses.  
Same hair.

Dr. Pezus

It's the same glasses.  
Same hair.
Glasses look different in the photo
He has no hair??

the-pi-guy

Glasses look different in the photo
What looks different?  
Same rounded top, same rounded middle connector thingy.

He has no hair??
Well it's covered in muddy stuff.  :P

Legend

the-pi-guy

Dec 09, 2017, 07:23 PM Last Edit: Dec 09, 2017, 07:40 PM by the-pi-guy
These I feel like are connecting unrelated things, but whatever:

Decrypting (or trying to) the Death Stranding trailers together | Page 4 | ResetEra

Ok so here's my theory: Norman Reedus says there came  "the next explosion" comparing it to cosmic events like The Big Bang. At the end of the trailer he says the explosion "will be our last" and the last shot is that of a crater. This makes me think that not only does this take place on earth but a post-apocalyptic earth that brought a meteor or other object (or possibly man made) that brought about those beings. The way the being work is that they can turn invisible and can posses/capture/harm (it's still really vague) including possibly Mads. But what we've seen looks so dreary that it could take place after the end.  Norman Reedus and co. are part of a science team sent to basically research this shame. Hence why they have the suits on. It's potentially dangerous to go out without one. The baby is created by the aliens and it's possibly how it reproduces or it's an alien/human hybrid. Hence the powers and it's also the team's job to find and protect him in order to study how this species works. I don't know but it makes the most sense to me.  
[img
Dream catcher

[img

Supposedly a hand:

(hypothesis: Dualshock 4 might display the colors of bracelet)
Remember the Dualshock theory about connecting the player to the game? (Ludence meaning those who play,Kojima's Statements and handcuffs in the first trailer etc.) This guy in the trailer had a blue bracelet which became green,yellow and then red.I think this supports the theory. : DeathStranding

Legend

I checked and all the fish are upside down in the water scene too. Wonder what that means.

the-pi-guy

6:27, the dreamcatcher is in the scene drifting away from him.  But then 7:08, he has it again.  

I checked and all the fish are upside down in the water scene too. Wonder what that means.
I see three possibilities:

-Maybe part of the game happens in a dream.
-Other world, similar to the dream one, except real.  A universe that gets connected with another one where everything is going topsy turvy.  
-Aliens are sucking away at the Earth, so for a moment, the fish think down is up.  

the-pi-guy

Supposedly by someone who works there.  Part of it doesn't make sense to me.  

This sounds way better:
 Lots of References to Ancient Egypt : DeathStranding