Mk8d
Zelda
12switch
Arms
Splatoon 2

Any else?

ethomaz

You guys wants news?

Crackdown 3 got canc... ops delayed again.

Kerotan

You guys wants news?

Crackdown 3 got canc... ops delayed again.
HAHAHAHAHA.  No wonder 3DS is outselling it.

Cute Pikachu

Mk8d
Zelda
12switch
Arms
Splatoon 2

Any else?
Not that we are aware of but Snipperclips, Bomberman, and Minecraft should be getting closer .
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

ethomaz

Fully updated.

Some add info.

Quote from: MatPiscatella
*NPD's revised monthly point-of-sale data reports on U.S. Games Industry sales occurring from new physical purchases at retail as well as full game downloads from participating publishers. PC Games Software only includes full games downloads from Steam and excludes other PC digital retailers such as Origin and Uplay.   

Participating publishers:

Activision-Blizzard*
Bandai Namco
Capcom
Deep Silver
Electronic Arts**
Microsoft
Sony
Square Enix
Take 2 Interactive
Ubisoft**
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

*Battle.net sales not included
**Origin & Uplay sales not included

Kerotan

The chartz mods have gone loco.  All agreed my post deserved a ban.  Looks like ethomaz rattled them so much they can't see straight no more.  Concussion talk.  Anyway this guy sums it up.  Facts are now considered trolling.  gamrConnect Forums - View Post

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:
No. People would be able to say what they want within the normal rules unless they clearly step over them or using a proxy. I have a problem with splitting hairs to find a meaning that might be there and using that as a cause to ban someone over something that doesn't break the rules but offends people for whatever reason like Kerotan's post. A controversial or offensive-only-to-a-small-group opinion spoken a few times doesn't make it trolling so saying the same things a hundred times more doesn't make it trolling regardless if it infuriates a group or not. Especially if the comment is related to the topic, you shouldn't be able to conflate a post that doesn't break any rules outright with trolling. At that point, you can permaban someone because they can't walk a tightrope. Do you really think this sort of shame is a big deal? How much time do you think the mods waste dicking around with trying to figure if an innocent post is indeed trolling or just a user giving a controversial opinion?

There's a huge difference in between the level of chaos just giving an opinion that's not liked repeatedly and people indirectly attacking others using loopholes with the intent to troll or flame. I think users using loopholes to attack others is a bigger problem and it's tolerated to the point of being ignored. 

Attacking others' character by attacking public persons or groups or other person's character traits but because the groups or persons are of the outside of gaming it's not seen as a trolling or flaming. ugh. It's an asisinine loophole that a lot of people use to jab at eachother especially the users who been here awhile. *wink wink  An easy example of this is "People who voted for trump are idiots". You can call anyone anything using that method. Another example of this "If you were a video character, I wonder if you would be related to Sandel...". Sometimes, this stuff is moderated and often times it's not. It just depends on far it's pushed. 

Another practice that I've noticed but it is allowed is a user (an alt likely) says something that gets them banned or moderated that's really bad but 50 people reply to it say they agree to the post or expand on the spirit of it without any risk of moderaton. They are more saying themselves but the proxy took the fall for it. This is related in a way to posting videos or articles with things in them if written out in the forum would get them banned but because it's someone else's opinion or content, it's given a pass. 

Here's an example of that. 

People love this spanish guy meme. I remember it was a little way back but this one (below) was used in a spiderman thread and it was not taken well. 

This stuff is actual stealth trolling because it's safe from moderation thanks to the rules framed and the intent behind them is often to cause mischief. To be honest, the mods could have changed some of the ways they've handle those but definitely not all. i don't know how arguing over numbers or sales predictions could be seen as trolling but me calling someone an idiot is a roundabout way or using a vid to do it is not. 

People should be able to handle disagreeable opinions (especially if they are civil) on the internet without being offended or feeling compelled to flag or moderate a person. That's not a perfect or ideal world but a very rational and sensible one. If they can't then yes they should grow some thicker skin. I rather the community be able to express any opinions just so long as they are not attacking or indirectly attacking others. It's the least toxic with the best chances at geniune discussion and it doesn't favor any groups who report excessively. I don't care if someone is wrong and they want to say that thing a hundred times but it bothers some people. Tough titty. 

I have more faith in the community than what your worst case scenario implies about them being unable to handle opinions. I think they'll get used to it, adapt, debate and converse with others. The whole point of coming here is not for numbers or getting into a circle jerk echo chamber but to converse with others who have a similar hobby. Debating and disagreeing is a part of that. 

The specific case we are talking about is Kerotan's ban. Kerotan has a habit of exploiting the rules. One such exploit is trolling via unjustified positivity where moderate success or even outright mediocrity is portrayed as a huge accomplishment in order to get a rise out of other people. Kerotan is the poster child for the paragraph I emphasized in your post and he has been for years. His priority is clearly on trolling rather than flaming, but either kind of offense is bad.

Kerotan's ban isn't something that needs to make the average VGC member worry about having to navigate through a minefield in order to not get banned. You've got to be a Kerotan to have something to worry about.

Unless you're a mind reader you wouldn't know what's on Kerotan's intent with his posts. You can only judge the post by their content when moderating. Him saying system x sales are low compared to system y should not be moddable post. The way moderations are made is like creating safe spaces for people not to be offended by facts. Looking at Kerotan's latest ban, his post is factually correct and yet he got modded because the mod believes it would offend others. Which is absolutely crazy.

katakpisang

The chartz mods have gone loco.  All agreed my post deserved a ban.  Looks like ethomaz rattled them so much they can't see straight no more.  Concussion talk.  Anyway this guy sums it up.  Facts are now considered trolling.  gamrConnect Forums - View Post

Deserved

I was banned on Chartz because I was constantly trash talk about anything related to sony while you did the opposite so it was fair assessment by the moderator tbh ;D ;D

darkknightkryta

@Kerotan enough with the VGC bashing.  What they do on their site i their business.

Kerotan

Deserved

I was banned on Chartz because I was constantly trash talk about anything related to sony while you did the opposite so it was fair assessment by the moderator tbh ;D ;D
The funny thing is I said Switch is a success in the post they banned me for so called bashing.  

The mods are just showing their bias.  They've not been thinking straight since ethomaz stunned them.  

ethomaz

I did nothing to mod team lol

I just shared a public leak with others people.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Guy, this thread has gone way off topic. Please move any more vgc talk to p.m.

Dr. Pezus

You edited your post 9 minutes later. Did you call Ethomaz a "dumb crustard" to later delete it?
Hahaha holy fudge you are sooooo funny!!

SWORDF1SH

Hahaha holy fudge you are sooooo funny!!
My sarcasm detector just blew up

Dr. Pezus

My sarcasm detector just blew up
What are you talking about, I love your posts!

Go Up