Your favorite trailers of E3 2017?

Started by Legend, Jun 16, 2017, 03:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Don't post them without explanations!

No explanation required. This trailer is amazing.

I think I prefered how the game felt in the reveal footage, but this makes the game itself feel so good.

The beginning is nice and standard but it really gets good after the short guy talks a bit and the music changes. It's an adventure Kratos and his son are going on! The ending is cool too, again tying into the change halfway through the trailer. In the beginning it's this big ominous summoning but in the end it plays with your expectations and puts the monster on your team.

Really well synced with the music. Or maybe just in general it's great music for a trailer. The opening ghost and the white bodies in the liquid are great imo.

Works great with the music and also plays with your expectations. I love how it handles the reveal that you play as both characters. Goes a bit long and the ending is whatever, but the first half is so well done.

Man what a wonderful world. This is like my world building dream. Characters are so well defined and just beg to have their mysteries discovered. Then the last shot of the spaceship rising out of the fog is near perfect.

Looks incredibly good! Also cool how the camera is always on the move and never level. Music really fits.

the-pi-guy

Don't post them without explanations!

No explanation required. This trailer is amazing.

Well that sounds legitimate.

Legend

Well that sounds legitimate.
I made that joke on purpose since explaining why I liked Mario's trailer was the inspiration for this thread  ;D

BananaKing

Does this include gameplay segments or just trailers?

Dr. Pezus

Haven't seen all of the big-game trailers yet (like Evil Within 2, most Nintendo games, some EA games) but here's the ones I think went above and beyond, of the ones I've seen:

1. God of War trailer
-*hnnngg*
-Wish the wyrm spoke Icelandic tho. Would be pretty cool (and make the boy useless for me ;o )

2. Spider-Man PS4 "trailer"
-Spider-Man has always been my favorite superhero and while there have been many Spider-Man games, none has been truly great. This one seems to nail the graphics, the flow of combat and the feel of being spider-man. Can't wait to see more, especially more of the baddies (really hope they have venom and carnage!!).

3. Beyond Good and Evil 2
-Trailer was very well done. It doesn't really tell us much about how the game plays but it gives us an idea about the characters and the (incredible looking) sci-fi world.

BasilZero

I must have watched the Super Mario Odyssey one at least 10 times.

Legend

Does this include gameplay segments or just trailers?
If you want it to, sure.

ethomaz

GTS trailer.

It is probably the best trailer ever created for a game.

Legend

GTS trailer.

It is probably the best trailer ever created for a game.
BUt it's just cars...

Dr. Pezus

BUt it's just cars...
Better admiring cars than burly men  ???

Raven

Better admiring cars than burly men  ???
If loving Banana is wrong then I don't want to be right.

.....giggity.

Dr. Pezus

If loving Banana is wrong then I don't want to be right.

.....giggity.
You know banana wanted to keep your relationship a secret. Better delete this comment!

Xevross

GTSport, God of War and A Way Out for me.

ethomaz

I should have posted the perfection.