Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed

Started by DerNebel, May 22, 2017, 08:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

DerNebel

May 22, 2017, 08:50 PM Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:51 PM by Legend
World's most obvious announcement: Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018. - NeoGAF

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/st...46855228678144
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming Spring 2018:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...=rdr2-05222017
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans. We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. To stay up-to-date on all of our latest news and info, make sure you're subscribed to the Rockstar Mailing List and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch.

//////

Kind of expected really.

nnodley

dang if those are in-game thats amazing.

Legend

Well that's certainly worth a thread.

the-pi-guy

May 22, 2017, 10:44 PM Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:46 PM by the-pi-guy
Well that's certainly worth a thread.
Red Dead Redemption was Red Dead 2.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Red Dead 3. 

I may have no affiliation with any team, but I am an official spokesperson. 

Legend

Red Dead Redemption was Red Dead 2.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Red Dead 3.  

I may have no affiliation with any team, but I am an official spokesperson.  
You also missed my misspelling.  8)

Xevross

Well that's a bit sad but it means more time for all the other games around then. That being said, half of those will probably get delayed and we'll get the same situation as Q1 this year

Dr. Pezus

Not unexpected. Still not too long to wait, but knowing Rockstar it will get delayed again

BasilZero

Good.

Gives me more chance to play the other two games specifically Redemption 1 since I have that :p.

darkknightkryta

They're delaying it for the Switch version   8)

Raven

They're delaying it for the Switch version   8)
You mean to take a moment of silence for it?

the-pi-guy

Clearly they did this so they could be the GOTY winner next year. Can't have Zelda be competition.  

DerNebel

Legend

Riderz1337

Still hate the name for this. Just feels very lazy.

I'm excited for the game though.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.