PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Gee I never played a team shooter before thanks for that

Kerotan

Looks like VGPolyglot will be the new head of the Playstation nation on Vgchartz.  I'll give him a chance but he's buddies with a lot of Playstation haters so we'll see how it goes.  

Lots of people who are not predominantly ps fans voting for him and these are not likely to participate in it. You'd wonder why they care.  It would be like me voting for who heads the MS or Nintendo thread.

Anyway I'll give him a chance but a whiff of any influences on his running of it and I'll not be taking part.  Ps nation threads are not that active anyway on chartz so it will turn into an echo chamber of VGPolyglot isn't running it right.  

Time will tell.

nnodley

I can not wait to play CRASH AGAIN!!!   2 DAYS!!!

BasilZero

Jun 29, 2017, 12:04 AM Last Edit: Jun 29, 2017, 12:17 AM by BasilZero
Looks like VGPolyglot will be the new head of the Playstation nation on Vgchartz.  I'll give him a chance but he's buddies with a lot of Playstation haters so we'll see how it goes. 

Lots of people who are not predominantly ps fans voting for him and these are not likely to participate in it. You'd wonder why they care.  It would be like me voting for who heads the MS or Nintendo thread.

Anyway I'll give him a chance but a whiff of any influences on his running of it and I'll not be taking part.  Ps nation threads are not that active anyway on chartz so it will turn into an echo chamber of VGPolyglot isn't running it right. 

Time will tell.

I guess Shadow gave up maintaining the thread there? l0l

A shame, though its nothing but a shell of what it used to be.

It was at its prime when Pezus was running it - havent been the same.

If VGPolygot is the one who will be running the thread, then I can already tell its gonna be bad lol. Then again VGChartz is overall horrible compared to years ago.

Aura7541

Looks like VGPolyglot will be the new head of the Playstation nation on Vgchartz.  I'll give him a chance but he's buddies with a lot of Playstation haters so we'll see how it goes.  

Lots of people who are not predominantly ps fans voting for him and these are not likely to participate in it. You'd wonder why they care.  It would be like me voting for who heads the MS or Nintendo thread.

Anyway I'll give him a chance but a whiff of any influences on his running of it and I'll not be taking part.  Ps nation threads are not that active anyway on chartz so it will turn into an echo chamber of VGPolyglot isn't running it right.  

Time will tell.
I was originally interested in taking the reins, but I ultimately felt that Chartz doesn't really need a PS Nation thread.

BasilZero

Jun 29, 2017, 01:22 AM Last Edit: Jun 29, 2017, 01:26 AM by BasilZero
I was originally interested in taking the reins, but I ultimately felt that Chartz doesn't really need a PS Nation thread.
Population is so low , doesnt need any of the "nation" threads, there's barely anyone posting in them or any other thread to warrant such threads.

At least thats how it was few months ago, can only imagine its worse now than few months ago l0l

VGChartz isnt NeoGAF where a ton of people can maintain constant presence in OT threads.

Aura7541

Population is so low , doesnt need any of the "nation" threads, there's barely anyone posting in them or any other thread.

At least thats how it was few months ago, can only imagine its worse now than few months ago l0l
It's also that people are interested on specific games, so it's better to have a thread dedicated to each one. It worked pretty well for Horizon.

BasilZero

It's also that people are interested on specific games, so it's better to have a thread dedicated to each one. It worked pretty well for Horizon.
Yeah for games I agree.

But the idea of nation threads is just horrible especially when you have a "Playstation Nation" thread and a "Playstation Vita" thread.

The irony is the Vita thread is more active than the actual Playstation thread for the longest of time.

Majority of people lost interest (including me) in posting in the PS thread ever since Pezus left :(

Dr. Pezus

Ps nation threads are not that active anyway on chartz so it will turn into an echo chamber of VGPolyglot isn't running it right.  

Time will tell.
Hmm I wonder why

BasilZero

Legend

Until Dawn is the PS+ game for next month!

BasilZero

Until Dawn is the PS+ game for next month!
I spent all my monies on Steam games :(

If I had extra monies, I would get LBP3 on PS4 T.T

I have Amazon credit but the Amazon store has LBP3 digital copy for $19.99 >.> - dang BASTARDS!

Dr. Pezus

I spent all my monies on Steam games :(

If I had extra monies, I would get LBP3 on PS4 T.T

I have Amazon credit but the Amazon store has LBP3 digital copy for $19.99 >.> - dang BASTARDS!
How much is it in the ps store?

Xevross

Hmm I wonder why
They need the one true king to return

Dr. Pezus

They need the one true king to return
Bah, they wish

Go Up