PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

It's clearly PSASBR 2 for Vita.   ;D

ethomaz

Absolutely loving mad max so far.  18 hours in.  Got it for $10. Bargain!
I don't remember who but he said it was a good game.

I almost bought it in a Flash sale.

the-pi-guy

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Praise the sun, get gud DS1 PS4 or DEMON SOULS PS4?

We are passionately at work remaking a classic for current-gen game systems

http://bluepointgames.com/employment...cs-programmer/
 Not an exclusive so no DeS and it could literally be anything.

DerNebel

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Praise the sun, get gud DS1 PS4 or DEMON SOULS PS4?
http://bluepointgames.com/employment...cs-programmer/
 Not an exclusive so no DeS and it could literally be anything.

Yeah, not really sure why people jumped to PS4 exclusive in the first place, there was no indicator like that anywhere.

ethomaz

Yeah, not really sure why people jumped to PS4 exclusive in the first place, there was no indicator like that anywhere.
Because the guy only worked on PS exclusive port.

DerNebel

Because the guy only worked on PS exclusive port.
But Bluepoint hasn't, they've worked on a lot of PS exclusives but also a multiplat and an Xbox exclusive. They have no allegiance and could be working on anything.

BananaKing

Riderz1337

Finished Uncharted 1! Solid 8/10. Kind of jarring considering I played 4 couple months ago haha.

Onto Uncharted 2! Excited for this one. I've played Uncharted 3 on PS3 but I might play it again on PS4 just to experience it again.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Kerotan

Is max king of the Wild still banned?

darkknightkryta

Anyone else notice that Sony removed the "PS2 to PS4" branding on the PS Store and are treating PS2 titles as PS4 titles?

Raven

Anyone else notice that Sony removed the "PS2 to PS4" branding on the PS Store and are treating PS2 titles as PS4 titles?
That's.... a little odd.

Legend

Is max king of the Wild still banned?
No. His ban ended a long time ago. Still not sure how the mod team would feel if he returned though.

Kerotan

Apr 26, 2017, 01:27 AM Last Edit: Apr 26, 2017, 01:29 AM by Kerotan
No. His ban ended a long time ago. Still not sure how the mod team would feel if he returned though.
I hope he comes back

How many hours until cod WW2 reveal?

the-pi-guy

Not like he told the entire mod team numerous times to fudge off or anything.   ::)

darkknightkryta

Apr 26, 2017, 01:42 AM Last Edit: Apr 26, 2017, 01:44 AM by darkknightkryta
That's.... a little odd.
Yeah.  It threw me off.  I saw one of the Fatal Fury ps2 titles was ported.  When I was looking for it I couldn't find the ps2 button or any mention of ps2 on the ps2 titles I did find. 

Go Up