PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Raven

Another clue that God of War might indeed be releasing this year.

DerNebel

the-pi-guy

That says June 2016.  :o

DerNebel

That says June 2016.  :o
We're talking about the 2017 part.

Btw. while we're at it with twitter information from voice actors, which may or may not mean anything, this was just tweeted by Chloe's voice actress.

ethomaz

That says June 2016.  :o
God of War (2017)... he updated the profile... the 2016 post is pinned lol it will always show first.

the-pi-guy

I thought we were looking at the tweet in the picture.  :o
Neat.  

Aura7541

Though you have to ask, if God of War does come out this year, when will Sony release it?

DerNebel

Mar 24, 2017, 04:47 PM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2017, 05:03 PM by DerNebel
Though you have to ask, if God of War does come out this year, when will Sony release it?
November makes the most sense

the-pi-guy

If it doesn't release in the next week, it'll break ye olde God of War tradition of releasing in March.  

Probably September or November.    

Aura7541

I also think November will be the best time. Destiny 2 is rumored to come out in Sep 8 and RDR2 in Sep 26. The new Assassin's Creed might come out late October. COD will be out early November and Battlefront 2 will be out in December.

Xevross

Mar 24, 2017, 06:35 PM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2017, 06:38 PM by Xevross
So I got an email celebrating a decade of PSN, and it told me that my most played game was Driveclub, which I found really surprising. I don't remember playing it that much.

Then it told me I've played Driveclub for 509 hours and I was totally shocked! That makes it my 3rd most played game ever (behind Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2). Crazy.

My most played game last year was Rocket League on 149 hours.

SWORDF1SH

Mar 24, 2017, 07:27 PM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2017, 07:29 PM by SWORDF1SH
So I got an email celebrating a decade of PSN, and it told me that my most played game was Driveclub, which I found really surprising. I don't remember playing it that much.

Then it told me I've played Driveclub for 509 hours and I was totally shocked! That makes it my 3rd most played game ever (behind Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2). Crazy.

Did you leave your PS4 on running Driveclub?

I thought we were looking at the tweet in the picture.  :o
Neat.  
Lol, me too. I was trying to make the connection between him saying he's Kratos and GoW releasing this year.

Xevross

Did you leave your PS4 on running Driveclub?
Lol, me too. I was trying to make the connection between him saying he's Kratos and GoW releasing this year.
I might have done, but not for hundreds of hours. If you asked me to guess my Driveclub playtime I would have said 150-200 hours

Dr. Pezus

Dude, you were obsessed

Go Up