Horizon: Zero Dawn - Screenshot Thread - Possible Spoilers

Started by nnodley, Mar 01, 2017, 04:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Was this the first set of trials?
Yup.

Second set had fire, ice, etc. I didn't bother with any others.

darkknightkryta

Yup.

Second set had fire, ice, etc. I didn't bother with any others.
I did the first two trials easy enough, the third one with the herd was harder for me.  First time I realized what I had to do after, the second time the herd didn't go where I set up my traps and I got it right the third.  Didn't try the element stuff yet either.

Riderz1337

Quick shots I took couple days ago

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BananaKing

Mar 26, 2017, 08:42 PM Last Edit: Mar 26, 2017, 08:49 PM by BananaKing

Regular PS4. untouched image other than field of view. like all my other images. no contrast, depth of field or anything. this is exactly how the game looks.

nnodley

I seriously don't know how they did that on regular PS4.  I don't know that any other game will even touch Horizon in overall quality and image quality.  Possible for TLOU 2 and God of War, but horizon seems leagues above anything else.

BananaKing

I seriously don't know how they did that on regular PS4.  I don't know that any other game will even touch Horizon in overall quality and image quality.  Possible for TLOU 2 and God of War, but horizon seems leagues above anything else.
UC4 got it beat. specially in the later stages of the game. Horizon does aim for hyper realism though and at some parts it offers just a fantastic image with great composition. personally i find UC4 to look more realistic. but Horizon has better composition and a more attractive art style. Horizon is also offers an open world, and with it you can come up with some great shots at some fantastic locations.

nnodley

UC4 got it beat. specially in the later stages of the game. Horizon does aim for hyper realism though and at some parts it offers just a fantastic image with great composition. personally i find UC4 to look more realistic. but Horizon has better composition and a more attractive art style. Horizon is also offers an open world, and with it you can come up with some great shots at some fantastic locations.
Yeah in terms of all out realism even The Order has it beat.  But the image at almost any given moment in Horizon is what sets it apart.

SWORDF1SH

Some of these screens look really nice. This game is so god dang beautiful.

Go Up