Switch Launch Thread

Started by Legend, Feb 16, 2017, 10:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Xevross

I'm at the stupid hype phase and now trying to figure out if I could afford a Switch  ::)
Just wait

Legend

Xevross

But where's the fun in that?
Super Mario Odyssey

darkknightkryta

I'm at the stupid hype phase and now trying to figure out if I could afford a Switch  ::)
The faster you finish Vizioneck the faster you get a Switch  8)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Print out a photo, play with that photo for a few mins and then set it on a shelf. It will be like owning the real thing!

DerNebel

For whatever reason Edge was allowed to post their Zelda review early. They gave it a 10.

Dr. Pezus

For whatever reason Edge was allowed to post their Zelda review early. They gave it a 10.
No surprise there

DerNebel

No surprise there
Dunno, Edge doesn't hand out that many 10s. A great score was expected, but a 10 is pretty exceptional.

Xevross

No surprise there
Edge's last 10 was Bloodborne. They don't give out many of them.

I can see Zelda becoming the new highest reviewed game of this gen

Dr. Pezus

Edge's last 10 was Bloodborne. They don't give out many of them.

I can see Zelda becoming the new highest reviewed game of this gen
I mean they tend to favor the big Nintendo exclusives. At least they did in the Wii days iirc

Xevross

I mean they tend to favor the big Nintendo exclusives. At least they did in the Wii days iirc
Doesn't look like it to me. The only Wii 10/10s they gave are Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 and Skyward Sword.

Won't be long until we see Zelda's scores overall

Dr. Pezus

Doesn't look like it to me. The only Wii 10/10s they gave are Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 and Skyward Sword.

Those were also the only big quality Wii exclusives lol. Anyway, Zelda got a 10 on Wii and now on U/switch. That's why it's not really a surprise. Zelda games always get great scores too

the-pi-guy

Aye, pretty much everyone gave those games 10's.  

Xevross

Those were also the only big quality Wii exclusives lol. Anyway, Zelda got a 10 on Wii and now on U/switch. That's why it's not really a surprise. Zelda games always get great scores too
Aye, pretty much everyone gave those games 10's.  
Yeah exactly. I'm not suggesting Zelda deserves to be the best reviewed game this gen so far. How could I? I have no idea what the game's like. I'm just saying that considering the big Nintendo exclusives always score highly and that Zelda is the sweetheart of reviewers, I'm pretty sure that its going to score super high

the-pi-guy

Feb 25, 2017, 07:39 PM Last Edit: Feb 25, 2017, 08:07 PM by the-pi-guy

Go Up