Horizon Zero Dawn

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2017, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

ive got a few more missions left,  im at deep secrets of earth or something like that,  found a couple more side quests when i got to sunfall.  i think ive done all of them lol im at 84percent complete.  except i still need to get that secret armor
I can't get back into Mother's... whatever it's called to get one of them.  I have 3, so I'm missing the first and whatever new one that turns up in the story.

DD_Bwest

I can't get back into Mother's... whatever it's called to get one of them.  I have 3, so I'm missing the first and whatever new one that turns up in the story.
Go at night,   if you teleport there and its already night youll have to run out of town over the bridge and back in.   once you enter the mountain there should be a door/hall to the right.

darkknightkryta

Go at night,   if you teleport there and its already night youll have to run out of town over the bridge and back in.   once you enter the mountain there should be a door/hall to the right.
Ugh I have to wait till night?  Who the hell programmed this?

nnodley

Ugh I have to wait till night?  Who the hell programmed this?
I didn't have to go at night.  I went during the day.  Just fast travel to it then leave the settlement and go just over the bridge and then go back and it should be open.  I thought in one of the patch notes for the new patch it said something about it fixing this glitch to keep the door shut, unless I read it wrong.  Haven't tried it past the new patch.

DD_Bwest

i read that you had to go at night so thats what i did and it worked.    Ive got 1 more powercell to get and i hear thats unlocked after the 3rd or 4th last quest.

nnodley

i read that you had to go at night so thats what i did and it worked.    Ive got 1 more powercell to get and i hear thats unlocked after the 3rd or 4th last quest.
Yeah I'm not sure unless it changed after the last patch.  But yeah the last power cell is in one of those missions.

darkknightkryta

But I mean in general.  Is there a "real" reason why it's locked?  Are you supposed to go back in at a certain part of the game?

nnodley

But I mean in general.  Is there a "real" reason why it's locked?  Are you supposed to go back in at a certain part of the game?
You will go back in a later mission.

DD_Bwest

Mar 17, 2017, 11:59 PM Last Edit: Mar 18, 2017, 12:40 AM by Legend
SIlens turned into a likeable character,  and a few others.  That one quest where you find out what
Spoiler for Hidden:
zero dawn
is, very well done.  

Kerotan

BananaKing

BananaKing

i fudgy love this game.

Dr. Pezus

Haven't been able to play for a while. Gonna spend some time on it tomorrow

nnodley

Well shame, I just looked up all the side quests and errands and it looks like I've done them all.  SO DISAPPOINTING!!  I was hoping there would be a few I missed or something.

Xevross

Well shame, I just looked up all the side quests and errands and it looks like I've done them all.  SO DISAPPOINTING!!  I was hoping there would be a few I missed or something.
Yeah there isn't that many.

Even though it would have been viewed as  boring they could have added a few more basic fetch errands just to give more content for the people that want more.

Go Up