Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Haven't gotten to that part yet, but I present the height of the character design in Xenolade Chronicles 2:

Spoiler for Hidden:

What a massive embarrassment.
Well that doesn't make me confident in the game's quality.

DerNebel

Well that doesn't make me confident in the game's quality.
I've been playing it and I'm not confident in the game's quality.

darkknightkryta

*Sees spoiler*
*Runs to buy Switch with Xenoblade*

Xevross

Yeah I was considering xenoblade but the character models and voice acting (especially during battles) severly put me off. Getting zelda at christmas instead.

DerNebel

Just finished the second BotW DLC pack and it.... was severely underwhelming, felt like a bunch of content cut from the main game.. The bike you get at the end seems cool, but it's kinda useless to me, since I've finished the game already.

Cute Pikachu

My thoughts are exactly like Der's. The DLC was underwhelmingn since I thought it wasn't after you beat Ganon. The shrines were the best in the game and the cutscenes were good just not how I imagined it to be. The final boss thought is fantastic imo.
7/10 for me

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was a mistake
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

DerNebel

My thoughts are exactly like Der's. The DLC was underwhelmingn since I thought it wasn't after you beat Ganon. The shrines were the best in the game and the cutscenes were good just not how I imagined it to be. The final boss thought is fantastic imo.
7/10 for me

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was a mistake
The final boss was good, but
Spoiler for Hidden:
that they are making you fight the 4 Bosses from the Beasts again, felt super lazy to me.

Cute Pikachu

Dec 10, 2017, 05:14 PM Last Edit: Dec 10, 2017, 05:16 PM by Cute Pikachu
The final boss was good, but
Spoiler for Hidden:
that they are making you fight the 4 Bosses from the Beasts again, felt super lazy to me.

I agree with that.
If they had different bosses for these memories then it would be great. The final boss was good so why notv

Dr. Pezus

Mario down to 96 on meta somehow

SWORDF1SH

**RAGE**

Cute Pikachu

Cue the pitchforks

the-pi-guy

When did this happen?  The most recent review was a 90, 4 days ago.  94, a week ago.  

Either it was literally on the edge of 97/96 or its score was recalculated.  

Legend

Really really good analysis.

I agree with all of the puzzle talk and didn't notice all of the combat exploit problems since I tried to ignore it.

DerNebel

Really really good analysis.

I agree with all of the puzzle talk and didn't notice all of the combat exploit problems since I tried to ignore it.

Yeah, I saw that months ago, I remember agreeing with most of what he said. Joseph Anderson makes great videos, even with most of them imo being too long.

Legend

Yeah, I saw that months ago, I remember agreeing with most of what he said. Joseph Anderson makes great videos, even with most of them imo being too long.
I'm sure it's been posted here before but yeah I just finally had the time to watch it.

Go Up