Anthony Weiner sexted with 15 year old - NeoGAF

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 22, 2016, 09:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Anthony Weiner sexted with 15 year old - NeoGAF

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...h-a-minor.html
Add another disturbing misdeed to the list for human hard-on Anthony Weiner, who spent months sending sexual messages and photos to a 15-year-old, according to the Daily Mail. The girl, unnamed because of her age, gave the site shirtless photos and messages allegedly sent by the former congressman, including one in which they talk about her getting a driver’s permit.
 Weiner did not deny that he exchanged “flirtatious” messages with the girl, and provided the Daily Mail with a statement that said, “I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgement about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent. I am filled with regret and heartbroken for those I have hurt.”
 According to the Mail, their relationship continued for several months as the girl and Weiner, using the alias T Dog, talked about naughtiness, school, and their workout routines. They reportedly also spoke on Skype and exchanged pictures.
 Among the more noxious notes attributed to Weiner was one telling the girl, “I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.”
 The girl added that she believed the relationship was consensual and that the only time she became uncomfortable was when he would bring up “rape fantasies.”

And of course he sent more pics with his kid. /
 This fudgy guy. Threw away his career, his marriage, his family. And maybe his freedom? This is probably illegal right?
 Edit: looks like it's likely criminal http://nypost.com/2016/09/21/cuomo-w...with-teen/amp/
Gov. Cuomo reacted with disgust, saying that “if the reports are true, it’s possibly criminal and it is sick.
 “And frankly, I’ve heard enough about Anthony Weiner and I think that goes for all New Yorkers,” he added.
 Legal experts said he could be exposed to a slew of state and federal charges — including one that carries a mandatory minimum of 15 years in prison.
 “The federal government is very strict — not that state isn’t — but the feds are very strict when it comes to naughtiness offenses involving children,” defense lawyer Renee Hill said.
 “He could be in some really serious trouble here.”

Mmm_fish_tacos

I hope he gets a cell next to Jared.