Super Street Fighter 5: Best fighting game ever! 5/10

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Yeah.  I have my eyes on Bonchan... is what I wanted to say.  Didn't realize he wasn't in.  You're right next group is gonna be weird.  Knuckledu will win, not sure about second.
You don't think LI Legend is going to end up in first?  ::) :P

darkknightkryta

You don't think LI Legend is going to end up in first?  ::) :P
Nah.  Would be nice though.

Raven

Nah.  Would be nice though.
Who do you think will be eliminated?

darkknightkryta

Who do you think will be eliminated?
I honestly don't know.  Europe has been bad lately.  Most of the guys are European.  Luffy and Ryan.

darkknightkryta

Mar 30, 2017, 11:56 PM Last Edit: Mar 30, 2017, 11:59 PM by darkknightkryta
Chris T is doing pretty good against Knuckledu

I'm so confused, why is this on youtube?

darkknightkryta

Li Legend needs to switch back to Nash

Raven

Just woke up from a nap. How is it going?

darkknightkryta

Just woke up from a nap. How is it going?
Li Legend's 0-7 pretty much.
LPN is out.
Knuckledu has perfect almost.
Everyone else is in the middle

ethomaz

Seems like the next update will add new moves to chars... that is cool because can change how you play even using the same chars.

darkknightkryta

Seems like the next update will add new moves to chars... that is cool because can change how you play even using the same chars.
Yeah Dhalshim and Cammy have new moves.  Supposedly Karin has an air combo from the original season 2 update, but I haven't seen it yet.

On another note, I don't get TBS up here anymore since it got turned into Peachtree TV, is there anyway for me to watch the finals?

Raven

Yeah Dhalshim and Cammy have new moves.  Supposedly Karin has an air combo from the original season 2 update, but I haven't seen it yet.

On another note, I don't get TBS up here anymore since it got turned into Peachtree TV, is there anyway for me to watch the finals?
Having a hard time believing it won't be live streamed.

darkknightkryta

Having a hard time believing it won't be live streamed.
It probably will be, but I think they're doing the losers side on the stream and the winners side on T.V.  They kept on hyping up "Top 2 will be on T.V."

darkknightkryta

Raven

darkknightkryta

That was intense!

Go Up