Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

So Kong is a good action film. Quite enjoyed it.

Dr. Pezus

Anyone seen John wick +2?

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Watching assassins creed.  So far its alright.  I do like seeing them go more behind the scenes of abstergo.

nnodley

Well I quite liked the movie.  Pretty fantastic fight scenes and the music score was great.  While the overall story was not anything fantastic it was still good.  I like Cal as a protagonist and Michael fassbender did great.  

If they don't continue making more movies for the series then I would love for Cal to be the new protagonist in the games and finish out/flesh out the modern day stuff.  I do hope they can get a second chance at making a new one cause I think finishing out the modern day story would be great for a movie franchise.  Leave the vast majority of animus stuff to the games.  Most people probably wouldn't agree with me though.

Riderz1337

Watched two films tonight!

1) Logan...WOW! Great film. Probably one of the best superhero films of the last 5 years (Since Dark Knight Rises) and really washed away the bad taste in my mouth from Doctor Strange, Suicide Squad, and X men Apocalypse. The action was extremely well done. The best in a superhero film to date. Just extremely gritty and tough and the violence really brought it all together and made it that much more intense. Sad to see Hugh Jackman leave the Wolverine character but at least he did it with a bang! 9/10

2) Power Rangers...I thought this one was okay...Not good but also not bad. Character development was much better than I was anticipating but the action sequences after watching Logan literally minutes before just made the movie feel extremely amateurish. CGI was also all over the place but I don't think this film had that big of a budget anyways. 6/10
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

I watched Moana, pretty good.  

And on another note, Frozen is overrated.  

the-pi-guy

Watched a weird thing of a movie called The Little Death.  
Weird as heck.  

DD_Bwest

Legend

I watched Moana, pretty good.  

And on another note, Frozen is overrated.  
Moana was eh. I enjoyed the music but everything else felt sub par. Animations were super odd feeling.

Frozen is great. I thought it looked stupid when announced but it's just so well done. The troll song is the only one I didn't like.

Did you like Tangled?

the-pi-guy

Moana was eh. I enjoyed the music but everything else felt sub par. Animations were super odd feeling.

Frozen is great. I thought it looked stupid when announced but it's just so well done. The troll song is the only one I didn't like.

Did you like Tangled?
I definitely liked Tangled.  

The story in Frozen to me just doesn't feel complete or something. I liked everything else about it.  

Legend

I definitely liked Tangled.  

The story in Frozen to me just doesn't feel complete or something. I liked everything else about it.  
The movie originally had a different ending. Prince Hans turning evil and that whole resolution was off to me too, but I didn't really mind.

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Go Up