The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Yeah I don't watch any youtubers who talk like that. They all annoy me.

Legend

Kotaku: Telltale CEO steps down - NeoGAF

http://kotaku.com/sources-telltale-c...own-1793337676
Telltale CEO Kevin Bruner stepped down from his position this week, sources tell Kotaku. Bruner helped found the longrunning studio, which is best known for developing adventure games based on popular franchises like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

More at link.

BasilZero

I just finished Quake 1 on Steam/PC.

75 out of 100

Dat Nostalgia rush - this was one of two PC games I played (alongside Duke Nukem which I beat last week).

Its very old but still quite fun.

Biggest fault the Steam version has it doesnt include any of the music because you need the disc to play the music (also licensing issues for some reason). Easy to mod it but I still lowered points due to the fact that you gotta use a mod to get the music back.

Legend

Xevross

BasilZero

I'm having a tough time putting down the controller when playing Zelda BotW lol

I started playing at 10:00pm and was planning to play it for an hour - ended up....I played till 1am XD.

Now I gotta wake up for work in about 4 hours from now ;(!!!!

Raven

BasilZero

^ Serves those bastards right.

Shadiest store ever.

Anyways I finished Sakura Spirit (PC) during the weekend. Lennyface.jpg

70 out of 100.

darkknightkryta

So it seems Colin Moriarty is leaving Kinda Funny. Not long after a sexist joke he made on Twitter went South on him quickly. I would link his tweet but it turns out I'm blocked from viewing it. Either he locked it so only certain people can view it or my mentioning his name, without a hashtag, in a tweet I made last year got his attention and pissed him off. Same way Lionhead knew I tweeted about Fable Legends and basically told me to try it before I knock it.
Well you're not going to be able to try Fable Legends now

Raven

Raven

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Jim Sterling, Laura Kate Dale: Warning to Yooka-Laylee Pre-Orderers

I just listened to the new Podquisition episode and in it, Jim Sterling and Laura Kate Dale are warning people who've pre-ordered Yooka-Laylee :/.
 They've apparently gotten review copies so they can't really talk about it until the embargo goes up but Jim said "if you pre-ordered it, think twice" (at around 32:30) and they both made some very unimpressed, ominous-sounding noises to describe their feelings on it. Later, Jim says "If you've looked at trailers and ever thought it looked a bit choppy" and then, shortly thereafter, "Yeah, yeah, a bit is not quite it." (Starting around the 41 minute mark.)  I assume that refers to the game's performance being bad, though they make it sound like that may not be its only problem.
 The podcast description also says: "Oh, and some… “preview” words of warning regarding Yooka-Laylee."http://www.thejimquisition.com/podqu...l-like-peebee/

Sounds like Yooka-Laylee might be a shitshow.

Xevross

Oh no this is bad news. I personally wasn't interested in it but there's plenty that are. I thought it was looking good

BananaKing

BasilZero

Just bought these 3 games on Steam - cost me around $15 - worth it :p

Just in time for Blazblue 4 to come to PC this year ^__^

darkknightkryta

Just bought these 3 games on Steam - cost me around $15 - worth it :p

Just in time for Blazblue 4 to come to PC this year ^__^
Why didn't you tell me these were on sale?

Go Up