The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

You know, I'm ready for a fresh start with Destiny 2. It may be an unpopular sentiment, but that's how I feel.
Yeah I think as long as they keep up with the quality of the newer destiny expansions and the base game be bigger than base destiny it will be great.  I'd rather keep it fresh and have a different "characters" each full game.

Raven

Apr 28, 2017, 10:58 AM Last Edit: Apr 28, 2017, 11:33 AM by Raven

Guys, the war in Europe is being white-washed by Activision and it's all the fault of their all-white development team. -Polygon

Must not have been able to cash-in on the "outrage" as much as she thought.

BasilZero

Mmm_fish_tacos

Guys, the war in Europe is being white-washed by Activision and it's all the fault of their all-white development team. -Polygon

Legend

ethomaz

Milan, 3 May, 2017 - Digital Bros S.p.A. (DIB:IM), a digital entertainment company listed in the Star segment of the Milan Stock Exchange, through its subsidiary 505 Games S.p.A., announces today that it has entered a new worldwide PC and console publishing agreement with Remedy Entertainment Ltd. for a brand new game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, including Steam, across both digital and retail versions.
The new game, codenamed "Project 7" (P7) is a cinematic third person action game set in a new Remedy-created universe. Featuring an intriguing story and a game structure offering a long-lasting experience, P7 contains the deepest game mechanics yet in a Remedy game. The game is built on Remedy's proprietary Northlight® technology.
505 Games signs worldwide publishing deal with Remedy Entertainment - Remedy

darkknightkryta

What happened?

the-pi-guy

BasilZero

Omg lmao

This is a better example than the sandwich/burger picture XD

Legend

ethomaz

DEepest mechanics. Wonder what they mean by that.

I Thought qb was pretty gamey.
Looks like cheap online MOBA :P

The budget deal is pretty low too... no where near the MS help.

BasilZero

May 11, 2017, 01:56 AM Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 01:58 AM by BasilZero

One game cost me $3.99

The other 10 cost me $1.99.

Legend

Is this cgi or real?

BasilZero

Is this cgi or real?

You can tell its CG

The ground looks fake!

the-pi-guy

I could see either way.