The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

darkknightkryta

This game is actually getting me more interested the more I see it.
Looks like they might have finally realized what was wrong with their combat systems (Only took them 3 games to realize their colour systems are stupid).  It's on my cautious list.  I hope they manage to finish the game with little crunch and in budget.

the-pi-guy

Legend

I had this happen in Colorado once. It was such a strong overcast that it was impossible to tell where the sun was in the sky. Everything felt like it was illuminated by ambient lighting only.

Cars had stupid looking Forza shadows.

nnodley

Apr 14, 2017, 04:36 PM Last Edit: Apr 14, 2017, 04:52 PM by nnodley

Haha, I literally thought it was a shaming render at first.  

Finally Lego Harry Potter collection on ps4 is on sale for $12!!!  Been wanting them for a while!

Raven

Apr 24, 2017, 04:03 PM Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017, 04:09 PM by Raven
Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser - NeoGAF

The PC port of Bayonetta got a really small 22kb update today. People looked into it, and this appeared on the EXTRAS folder/
 Vanquish release coming earlier than we expected?

Looks like Vanquish might be getting the same treatment Bayonetta got. Would be nice. Although, this really doesn't necessarily mean anything. Unless I missed where this was already announced to be coming.

DerNebel

MvC:I coming September 19th

darkknightkryta

MvC:I coming September 19th
I'm down.  Glad they're bringing a Mega Man character to the forefront, and it somewhat makes sense.

Legend

VIvindi is set to take over ubisoft this year. Sucks Ubi couldn't hold them off.

BananaKing

VIvindi is set to take over ubisoft this year. Sucks Ubi couldn't hold them off.
Source??? If this is true then this fudgy sucks

Legend

Source??? If this is true then this fudgy sucks
Reuters: Vivendi takeover of Ubisoft to take place this year - NeoGAF

"Vivendi is moving to the second phase, everything will take place this year," one of the sources said, referring to Havas and Ubisoft.
 "The logical thing would be to buy Ubisoft," the second source said, adding that Bollore would not buy the video games maker at any price and could consider other targets in China.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-vi...-idUSKBN17R0IO
 Lock if old. Posted from phone.

Raven

lol FFS

darkknightkryta

I still wanna know where a company riddled with debt, gets the money necessary to buy a large company like Ubisoft...

the-pi-guy

Legend

You know, I'm ready for a fresh start with Destiny 2. It may be an unpopular sentiment, but that's how I feel.

Go Up