The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Why didn't you tell me these were on sale?
The sale just begun few hours ago :p

Here are the prices for the games I bought

Also the banner when you log into Steam lol - I found out when I went on GAF. They had a thread dedicated just to this sale lol

darkknightkryta

The sale just begun few hours ago :p

Here are the prices for the games I bought

Also the banner when you log into Steam lol - I found out when I went on GAF. They had a thread dedicated just to this sale lol

I bought all the fighters.

BananaKing

Has anybody played the Titanfall open trial?

The game is good. But i don't know what's about it, it's just nothing special. I don't think I'd ever buy this for the multiplayer. It doesn't hook you in any way

Dr. Pezus

The game is good. But i don't know what's about it, it's just nothing special. I don't think I'd ever buy this for the multiplayer. It doesn't hook you in any way
Tf2?

Xevross

I started playing it earlier, before I went on the new Diablo season with a few friends. My first impressions are that I hate the controls, it doesn't feel nice to play at all. Black Ops 3 and Infinte Warfare do jet packs and wall running far, far better imo.

nnodley

Titanfall 2's single player is amazing.  Better than any battlefield or call of duty game, imo.   I got the game for like $20 though, but I agree I wouldn't pay full price for just the multiplayer.

Xbro

3 people like this

Legend

BasilZero

Disgaea PC

OG Visuals

Upgraded Visuals on PC

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

The Legend of Zelda

Horizon Zero Dawn
I dont get it :(?

You just switched the two links?

Edit: Oh reddit has wrong names in the link? Thats...uhh...:(?

Dr. Pezus

I dont get it :(?

You just switched the two links?

Edit: Oh reddit has wrong names in the link? Thats...uhh...:(?
Nooo April fools I think

Legend

Apr 02, 2017, 03:07 AM Last Edit: Apr 02, 2017, 04:48 AM by Legend
April fools? Lol
Yeah it's April fools. It's common for reddit pages to "swap" with each other for fun. The mods of each subreddit set it up. The Horizon mods posted:

"There has been some confusion over this dramatic change but the mod team have taken a look at the state of Horizon and have decided that it would be in our best interest to forget that this game franchise ever existed and instead focus on the superior game, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Any posts related to Horizon: Zero Dawn or any other Horizon game posted from now onwards will be removed. We understand that we cannot change the name of this subreddit and so it will stay as /r/horizon. We hope you accept our decision and will continue to post with us."

And the Zelda mods posted:

"There has been some confusion over this dramatic change but the mod team have taken a look at the state of Zelda and have decided that it would be in our best interest to forget that this game franchise ever existed and instead focus on the superior game, Horizon: Zero Dawn. Any posts related to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild or any other Zelda game posted from now onwards will be removed. We understand that we cannot change the name of this subreddit and so it will stay as /r/zelda. We hope you accept our decision and will continue to post with us."

BasilZero

Nooo April fools I think
I know its a Joke but...what was the joke :(!?

Oh Legend's post makes sense I guess, I was confused at what the joke was XD

DerNebel

Oof, Yooka-Laylee reviews

Go Up