A thank you to those PlayStation fans who came from VGChartz.

Started by Legend, May 17, 2014, 04:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

The most notable being Pezus and Ethomaz. It pleases me that so many PlayStation fans have abandoned that site because of whatever reason in order to come here and help make something great. Again thanks.

7H3

When can we start inviting a few xbox fans :-p currently there's only two that I would like to invite off the top of my head
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

JoeTheBro

When can we start inviting a few xbox fans :-p currently there's only two that I would like to invite off the top of my head

I'd love to have Jaywood and the crew here. Especially toastaboy. Me and him are homies.

@OP
I'm telling VGCHARTZ you said that.

Legend

The more the merrier. I don't have a problem with this Forum looking like a PlayStation Forum, but I would prefer if all gamers felt welcome.

I'd love to have Jaywood and the crew here. Especially toastaboy. Me and him are homies.

@OP

Do your worst!

ethomaz

Helllll yeahhhhhhh... there are a lot of old faces here... thanks Legend.

BTW. I didn't left because something that happened in PS Nation like some guys are saying... I did left due the mod bulling over me... every time I say "Good Morning" I was banned... I left before know about this site.... I just come here because love you guys <3

Raven

Pezus notable? Pffft.

ethomaz

I think this site is about all gamer and not just PS Fans... even Ouya and Vita fans are welcome here.

Raven

I think this site is about all gamer and not just PS Fans... even Ouya and Vita fans are welcome here.

What are those?

Legend

Don't forget our true leader:

@JoeTheBro
OMG you actually did it.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6316444
You're going on time out.

Riderz1337

Lol @ Khans comment.

Keep banning people for disliking Nintendo, I guess it makes you feel better about yourself.

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Welcome not vivstar!

Mmm_fish_tacos

This site feels much better, I hope the community's stays this nice to each other as it grows, but that's unlikely to happen. Thanks for setting this up Legend.

BananaKing

@OP

i honestly want Selnor and Toastboy to regularly post on these forums.

u4gReservoirDogs

Please invite the one who's laptop-battery conveniently dried up just when the NPD-april-numbers came in.   :-*

i honestly want Selnor and Toastboy to regularly post on these forums.

Just so you can laugh at them?  ???
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

BananaKing

Please invite the one who's laptop-battery conveniently dried up just when the NPD-april-numbers came in.   :-*
Just so you can laugh at them?  ???

no. i genuinely like selnor and toastboy. they make the forums fun.

Go Up