Go Down

Aura7541

Theresa May triggered Article 50.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Theresa May triggered Article 50.
So what happens now?

Raven

So what happens now?
Within two years, the UK will become completely separated from the EU.

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

yeah thats gonna be my next phone!

Xevross

Yeah the S8 looks fantastic.
So what happens now?
2 years of preparation and then we leave with or without a deal

Raven

Yeah the S8 looks fantastic.2 years of preparation and then we leave with or without a deal
Yeah. Technically it's pretty much a done deal. In practice, this will probably see a whole lot of politics behind the scenes trying to change the course. You probably could have counted on the US to intervene had Clinton been elected. With Trump, any such intervention will almost certainly not come from the executive branch. They're too busy smelling their own farts and convincing everyone it's amazing.

Raven

Trump: We must fight both the Freedom Caucus and Democrats next year
Trump: We must fight both the Freedom Caucus and Democrats next year

Trump basically just declared war on House Republicans who aren't buying into what he thinks the party should be.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Sold
I don't like the curved edges on their screens. It's so yucky having to type or do stuff on them. Would much prefer if the infinity screen was 100% flat.

Cool they removed the home button.

Dr. Pezus

I don't like the curved edges on their screens. It's so yucky having to type or do stuff on them. Would much prefer if the infinity screen was 100% flat.

Cool they removed the home button.
Edge>no edge imo

You get used to it and it looks a lot cooler

Legend

Edge>no edge imo

You get used to it and it looks a lot cooler
I'd be fine with it if the keyboard and stuff didn't extend over the edge but my short time with the s7 edge just made me go for the regular one.

nnodley

I'd be fine with it if the keyboard and stuff didn't extend over the edge but my short time with the s7 edge just made me go for the regular one.
I don't remember the keyboard doing that on my s6 edge so maybe they changed it for S7.  I definitely think it will be weird, but if it's in the s8 I'll just have to get used to it.  

The S8 looks so sleek, imo.

Riderz1337

TFW you don't want to fall asleep so you won't have to deal with your shame/life the next day...

Fuk
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

TFW you don't want to fall asleep so you won't have to deal with your shame/life the next day...

Fuk
I know the feeling :(

Go Up