xbo windows 10 crossbuy

Started by Legend, Mar 04, 2015, 07:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Buy on xbo, get a windows 10 copy for free.

Only on select games.

darkknightkryta

Buy on xbo, get a windows 10 copy for free.

Only on select games.

Microsoft is moving closer to no console :O

Rorono

Any details on how it's going to work? I assume the XBL account will have to somehow be used on the PC, on a Steam/GFWL-like service.
That's neat cause I can just use a relative's account and play his X1 games on PC without ever buying a x1. Though i'm not sure there'll be anything I want to play

Legend

Any details on how it's going to work? I assume the XBL account will have to somehow be used on the PC, on a Steam/GFWL-like service.
That's neat cause I can just use a relative's account and play his X1 games on PC without ever buying a x1. Though i'm not sure there'll be anything I want to play

Microsoft already unified Microsoft accounts. Your xbox live account is the same as a windows account. Just log in on the PC, and then download from the Windows 10 game store.

Rorono

Microsoft already unified Microsoft accounts. Your xbox live account is the same as a windows account. Just log in on the PC, and then download from the Windows 10 game store.

Neat-o, my account happens to be the one already used by that person, so I don't even have to do anything.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend