Started by Raven, Feb 11, 2015, 07:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Sad but makes sense.

the-pi-guy

DD_Bwest

Sad but we knew it was coming..  I wonder if Jeff P is/was still working there

Raven

Expect to hear that the original EverQuest and Dragon's Prophet are closing down, that they have no plans to do anything further with DCUO, and H1Z1 might suddenly run into "troubled development". I'm telling you, this studio was bought for EverQuest Next and that's it.

the-pi-guy

Expect to hear that the original EverQuest and Dragon's Prophet are closing down, that they have no plans to do anything further with DCUO, and H1Z1 might suddenly run into "troubled development". I'm telling you, this studio was bought for EverQuest Next and that's it.

Probably.  :P
Oh wells, that means room for a good mmo zombie survival game opened up.  :D My time to shine. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Expected. I figured it would take longer to find the dead weight. I guess management already had a list.

My program was bought out at the end of December and still have yet to see anyone get let go, it's coming tho. Just taking the new company a while to see who fits and doesn't.

kitler53

they bought it to make money.  is everquest next enough to justify the purchase? 

surprised this happened soo fast.   management ussually has a hard time coming to a decision on anything.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Raven

they bought it to make money.  is everquest next enough to justify the purchase? 

surprised this happened soo fast.   management ussually has a hard time coming to a decision on anything.

The EverQuest name is the only thing that ever really brought them money.

Max King of the Wild

Well, there goes the hope of xbox getting these games anytime soon