EDT: Patch works! 343i Cancels Halo: The Master Chief Collection Beta for Upcoming Patch

Started by Legend, Feb 02, 2015, 08:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

Yeah I doubt it's working.  I'm sure they did a straight port over of the code and replaced the graphics.  The server code is probably the same as the original game but hacked to work.  Obviously not well enough.

ethomaz

Yeah I doubt it's working.  I'm sure they did a straight port over of the code and replaced the graphics.  The server code is probably the same as the original game but hacked to work.  Obviously not well enough.

I don't think it is the same because the first Halo didn't have server code... maybe for the new ones.

darkknightkryta

I don't think it is the same because the first Halo didn't have server code... maybe for the new ones.

They remade the first one for the 360.  I'm sure that had it no?  PC version might have had it regardless.  Though I was thinking of the second one.  Not sure why 3 and 4 don't work.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I had the game for awhile. Online match making sucked. Game were a laggy mess. And they tried to make it where you vote on.what version to play. So if you wanted play C.E you had to vote on it.  It was stupid as hell and broken. You should have chosen the game mode first and all map made available on that game mode. They tried to mash up all 4 games and it didn't work. Simple as that.

ethomaz

Legend

ethomaz

BananaKing

I ready on GAF about that... seems like people are having good experience.

just 4 months after launch.

is this worse than BF4 and its issues or was that even a bigger broken mess?

ethomaz

just 4 months after launch.

is this worse than BF4 and its issues or was that even a bigger broken mess?

The MCC issues were bigger and more noticeable (you can't even start a match)... BF4 is more well annoying because it was full of bugs and issues that dropped you from the match and others things.

There is a new big BF4 patch too :P

I don't know which is worst.

Go Up