VizionEck has been pushed back to 2015

Started by Legend, Nov 24, 2014, 06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

You guys are way too nice.

This is exactly what happened with Duke Nukem Forever. Everyone was just too nice and positive so no one ever admitted when a game element sucked and should be fixed.

Be harsh critics!

the-pi-guy

Ugh, I hate it when devs delay games.  "We're just doing some polish."  A year later, the game is released completely unplayable. 
I mean look at Driveclub, that delay ruined the game.  By the time the game came out, the online was unusable.  Since, there was apparently no single player mode the game was worthless, best used as a coaster. 
Duke Nukem: Enough said. 
Final Fantasy XIII: Worst FF game ever. 

Too much?  Not enough? 
Wrong subject?

Legend

Ugh, I hate it when devs delay games.  "We're just doing some polish."  A year later, the game is released completely unplayable. 
I mean look at Driveclub, that delay ruined the game.  By the time the game came out, the online was unusable.  Since, there was apparently no single player mode the game was worthless, best used as a coaster. 
Duke Nukem: Enough said. 
Final Fantasy XIII: Worst FF game ever. 

Too much?  Not enough? 
Wrong subject?

Haha perfect.

ethomaz

:(

Sad news but I hope for better ;)

Mmm_fish_tacos

This is exactly what happened with Duke Nukem Forever. Everyone was just too nice and positive so no one ever admitted when a game element sucked and should be fixed.

Be harsh critics!

Well we need to play the game first...

kitler53

Be harsh critics!

it's 2015 so where's your fudgy game?  i hate when developers delay a game only to delay it again and again and again...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

it's 2015 so where's your fudgy game?  i hate when developers delay a game only to delay it again and again and again...

Late August 2013, Nov 2013, Dec 2013, March 2014, August 2014, and Dec 2014.

Those have been all my internal deadlines I've blown past. Don't get me wrong, each delay has been super good for the game, but yeah I feel the same way as you. Mike should stop increasing the scope and start actually finishing it.

the-pi-guy

Late August 2013, Nov 2013, Dec 2013, March 2014, August 2014, and Dec 2014.

Those have been all my internal deadlines I've blown past. Don't get me wrong, each delay has been super good for the game, but yeah I feel the same way as you. Mike should stop increasing the scope and start actually finishing it.

Yeah seriously Mike!!

Just wait.  There will be like 18 more delays.  2024. 
It'll be released with fully functioning AI unlike anything ever seen before aside from a few games.  :P

darkknightkryta

Yeah seriously Mike!!

Just wait.  There will be like 18 more delays.  2024. 
It'll be released with fully functioning AI unlike anything ever seen before aside from a few games.  :P

And then it'll take over the world where Mike is the King and the Machine is the Queen.  And I'm the Jester.

Shinobi-san

How is dev going Legend? Are you on track for a 2015 release?
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

How is dev going Legend? Are you on track for a 2015 release?

Yeah it's hard to tell. Just really finalizing things at this stage, and adding some details here and there.

Shinobi-san

Yeah it's hard to tell. Just really finalizing things at this stage, and adding some details here and there.

Well that sounds positive :)
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

the-pi-guy

I'd say something, but I'd probably jinx you.  ;)

Riderz1337

I saw your game get mentioned on Game Scoop which is a pretty popular podcast type thing on IGN. They were doing a list of PS4 exclusives in 2015 and VizionEck got mentioned. They didn't talk about it long though lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I saw your game get mentioned on Game Scoop which is a pretty popular podcast type thing on IGN. They were doing a list of PS4 exclusives in 2015 and VizionEck got mentioned. They didn't talk about it long though lol

Woot!!!

And link?

Go Up