Uncharted 4 Review Thread: 93 MC (92 Reviews) 93 OC (68 Reviews)

Started by Legend, May 05, 2016, 04:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

DerNebel

No. We need to continue to be salty over its delays. DerNebel demands it!  >:(
If I wasn't so drunk I would call you a something bad, but jesus f'n Christ today we got a freaking amazing Persona 5 trailer, plus japanese release date and I'm currently winning the UC4 metascore bet, so I'll hold off.

Also stop delaying all your shame Sony.

Raven

If I wasn't so drunk I would call you a something bad, but jesus f'n Christ today we got a freaking amazing Persona 5 trailer, plus japanese release date and I'm currently winning the UC4 metascore bet, so I'll hold off.

Also stop delaying all your shame Sony.

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

I don't need you to give fudges, I give enough of those for the whole forum combined.

Cute Pikachu

Get ready boys im coming into the game tomorrow! Getting a ps4 tomorrow and got a UC4 avatar  ::)
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Kerotan

What a month this has been.  Ratchet and clank followed by potentially the GOTY!

Legend

What a month this has been.  Ratchet and clank followed by potentially the GOTY!
Well currently it's the highest metacritic of the generation, so it has a pretty good shot at some people's GOTG too.

Xevross

BananaKing

Horizon

Did ign release their final score?
You kinda get the feeling they are crapping it giving an 8.8. The Beyond crew seemed to think it would score worse than all 3 Uncharted games and I bet they were in for a shock when they saw it was 94 on Metacritic. It would not surprise me if they give me it a 9 just to keep crazy fanboys off their back lol.

Dr. Pezus

You kinda get the feeling they are crapping it giving an 8.8. The Beyond crew seemed to think it would score worse than all 3 Uncharted games and I bet they were in for a shock when they saw it was 94 on Metacritic. It would not surprise me if they give me it a 9 just to keep crazy fanboys off their back lol.
I just can't for the life of me see how it would score worse than all the other games after watching Gamespot's review. Holy shame, I'm hyped!

ethomaz

Did ign release their final score?
2 days after game release is the schedule... she wants to play/test MP with massive players first.

The new IGN way is to avoid good scores to games like BF4, MCC and DRIVECLUB... these MPs were unplayable months after launch.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up