TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Well that was sufficiently weird.

I feel like we learned absolutely nothing about what's going on.

nnodley

Yeah I liked it and it certainly sets ups some good mysteries in the last 5 to 10 minutes.  I'm excited to see more parks though.

Legend

Well that was sufficiently weird.

I feel like we learned absolutely nothing about what's going on.

I thought it was great. I'm hyped for this season now.

Seems they weren't affraid to switch up the formula.

Xevross

I thought it was great. I'm hyped for this season now.

Seems they weren't affraid to switch up the formula.
Yeah I'm definitely hyped for the rest. Can't wait to see more parks and stuff. I was just hoping this episode would be more substantial. It was just an hour long teaser for the rest of the series really.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Wait more parks? Did i miss something?

Xevross

Apr 23, 2018, 02:39 PM Last Edit: Apr 23, 2018, 02:41 PM by Xevross
Wait more parks? Did i miss something?
Probably. More parks than Westworld was teased a lot towards the end of last season. The big teases were the Samurai hosts, and Maeve's paper specifying park 1 as a location. This episode confirmed it (other parks' existence were mentioned multiple times). I think HBO have confirmed there's something like 6 parks.

I wonder what's going on in those, and if Ford had control over those too.

Man, so many questions.

BananaKing

The 100 season 5 is almost upon us!! HYPE!!

also watched the first episode of "lost in space" not bad. It was fun. I hope it can continue to be as good as it does along.

nnodley

The 100 season 5 is almost upon us!! HYPE!!

also watched the first episode of "lost in space" not bad. It was fun. I hope it can continue to be as good as it does along.
YES i'm so excited for the 100!

Also Lost in Space gets so much better, imo!

Legend

I loved the lost in space movie as a kid.

Legend

Nother westworld. This episode was interesting.

BananaKing

Cool the 100 episode. This season seems it's gonna be awesome if they tone down on the drama crud.

nnodley

Cool the 100 episode. This season seems it's gonna be awesome if they tone down on the drama crud.
yeah I liked it.  Was better than some of the past episodes in the later seasons for sure.  I love how this season was basically a reboot on the world.

BananaKing

yeah I liked it.  Was better than some of the past episodes in the later seasons for sure.  I love how this season was basically a reboot on the world.
Yeah that's what I like about it

The first two seasons of the 100 were filled with mystery and exploration of the world. The third season had a stupid overall story and lost the magic of exploring the world and it's secrets.

4th season was much better, with an honestly unexpected ending. Now it seems they are going back to the roots of what made the show great, and the conflict with the new people seems to have a lot of potential.

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Go Up